Pshift (25m) 7/16 HM

Stormrage
Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
bump for chogal with less than 2.5 mill hp left *grumble*
bump for more creative titles and first post updates
Gratz guys
bump for cho'gall down. and 3 people got their 4th tier piece, nice! now on to happy fun times with nefarion ;)
Hey, did you guys have a warlock that transferred from Fizzcrank named Perkydots (or something similar)? I remember you guys back in the day I hit 80 in '08.

also friendly bump :D
Hey, did you guys have a warlock that transferred from Fizzcrank named Perkydots (or something similar)? I remember you guys back in the day I hit 80 in '08.

also friendly bump :D

Perky raided with us for a while back on fizzcrank. We weren't known as Paradigm Shift (or even Cenarion Circle Jerks, our original name when we xfered before blizz banned it). I think we were Imperium back then. But he stopped playing with us due to lack of raid spots and a difference in priorities (his being milking the AH for all its worth) last I heard he xfered off Fizzcrank but to where I have no idea.

Thanks for the friendly bump, who were you back on fizz?
b u m p
still
still
recruitment needs updated.

looking for a shadow priest and 1-2 healers (not paladins)
bump
oh noes! we fell off front page.

Must... push... back... up...
my Warrior beard bumps this thread.
bump. looking for spriest, rogue, dk tank. maybe 1-2 heals
still looking for spriest, rogue, 2-3 healers (sham or druid pref) and a dk dps with strong tank spec or dk tank with strong dps set.
page 2?? UNACCEPTABLE!
/peter griffin bump
recruitment needs updated
Hey guys im a 356 lock and im 11/12 with a lot of experience on nef fight but have yet to down him, im looking to move on to hardmode soon and im willing to run 10m or 25m, you guys seem like a really cool guild headed in the right direction and are right where i left off with my raiding, im a well mannered quiet compliant player and will do my best to accommodate your needs, so if you would have me, id love to join you guys :)
Bump for the original jerks
03/13/2011 3:05 PMPosted by Fostovhe
Hey guys im a 356 lock and im 11/12 with a lot of experience on nef fight but have yet to down him, im looking to move on to hardmode soon and im willing to run 10m or 25m, you guys seem like a really cool guild headed in the right direction and are right where i left off with my raiding, im a well mannered quiet compliant player and will do my best to accommodate your needs, so if you would have me, id love to join you guys :)

Throw up an app on our guild site. pshift.wowstead.com and I'll take a look at ya.