question about new race/class combos

Customer Support
so, back when i started, i knew i wanted to roll a tank, and my brother was on horde, so i joined to play with him (this was at the beginning of BC)

back then, blood elves couldnt be warriors, only paladins. i didnt like the look of any of the other races (yes i was one of THOSE people), or i would have made a warrior

since blood elves are now getting the ability to be warriors, will there be any chance of letting those of us who were forced to roll paladin, because we couldnt be warriors, switch to warriors?

my main concern is that ive put a lot of work into this character, and i'd like to be a warrior now that the race is getting the option, but i dont want to lose all my mounts, achivements, and rep
Blizz doesn't offer paid class changes at this time
please note im not asking for a general class change option. im wondering if BE paladins will get the option to change to warrior, or at the very elast, if i can transfer my progress to a freshly rolled BE warrior
please note im not asking for a general class change option. im wondering if BE paladins will get the option to change to warrior, or at the very elast, if i can transfer my progress to a freshly rolled BE warrior

This is not an option that we currently have planned to have available, paid or otherwise, Rauss. If you feel that this is something we should implement, then posting a suggestion in our General Forums, where our Community Managers and Developers can review it, would be best for the situation.