Real ID Name Change

Customer Support
I am recently divorced and want to change my real ID name to my maiden name since that is my name now. Please let me know how to go about doing this. Thank you.
Call billing and ask that the name be changed and be able to provide legal documentation along with the form they will email you to fill out.
Sorry to hear that you had to go through a divorce.

What you will want to do is contact Billing and discuss the matter with them.

Billing and Account Services
  • E-mail:

  • Web form:

  • Live Representatives Available Mon-Sun, 7am to 8pm PDT
    For phone assistance please call: 1 (800) 592-5499 || 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD
    • Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778

    • Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378

    • Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554

    • Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628

    • All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283

They will need some documentation (the divorce paperwork should suffice, although they'll tell you exactly what they need) and then they will be happy to make the appropriate adjustments.
Customer Support Forum MVP
E-mail -
Thank you.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum