Please Read: Common Ravenholdt Questions!

Ravenholdt

Old Nakremy

I come from the future to tell you : Don't do it. You didn't like it.

also /mind blown.
Are there additional questions that would be helpful to address in this sticky? Let me know and I'll update the main posts to reflect your input! Thanks =)
This thread seems to be very quiet for a long time, how active is the realm right now? in terms of RP and PVP as well... I logged in on it a few minutes ago and SW was completely deserted... is this a ghost server? (I was looking for a good active RP-PVP server, for my server change.)
Ravenholdt is a tightly knit community where "everybody knows everybody".

Alliance has a number of very prominent guilds who have been playing on this server for 5+ years. There's a lot of activity but most of it is guild-centric and community-centric. Very little happens in random PuGs.

Can't speak for the Horde side, but I imagine the situation is similar.
Good read. Very informative. \,,/
So is this realm more balanced now? or is it still Horde strong? I'm currently on stormrage and loking for a better realm for me, and to build my guild.
Ravenholdt is not your average server. We are about quality not quantity. Most of players have been on this server for several years and know most of one another. I played on the Alliance side for many years and there's a great community there. For the last few years, I've been Horde. The Horde side is a little bit bigger, but it's all pretty much the same. To say this server is "dead" is a false statement. There are many active players here, you just have to get to know them. I really enjoy this laid back playstyle of this server. Maybe it's not for everyone, but it has been my home for the past 8 years and wouldn't change a thing!