Glaring error in Stormwind invasion event.

General Discussion
http://i.imgur.com/SKtEo.jpg

Note the screenshot, see all these citizens? Where are they all coming from? Goldshires got an inn and a blacksmith. Westfall doesn't have much more. There's nothing but an Abby in Northshire and I doubt they are all monks or whatever.

I know at least a few of them are cultists but that doesn't explain all these other phantom citizens coming out of nowhere.
Maybe they left to mine some Copper, and came back to that.

The bigger question is, why aren't they searching the folk hearthing in, or coming in through portals? There's not just the one way to get into Stormwind.
We need full body scanners and pat-downs at the docks!
It's the same for org.
Don't worry about it. -waves hand in the air- Magic
They're from another parallel universe. Take a look at how they appear and disappear from a certain range, that spot is where the two worlds are kinda overlapping.

hahah :p
IMO Poster #2 wins on his avatars looks
This is the World of Warcraft. A wizard did it.
Perhaps string theory? They exist in a dimension parallel to our own where there's a real village outside Stormwind.

Personally I think they are all cultists and the ones not carrying contraband are there to throw us off.
GAME PLAY DOES NOT EQUAL LORE. Sheesh how many times must I repeat this on these forums.
It is all the people in the homes with the doors that never open. Come on now, they are fleeing in terror, they run out of the house, lock the door and get the flock out of there.
GAME PLAY DOES NOT EQUAL LORE. Sheesh how many times must I repeat this on these forums.

Who mentioned lore? Does NPC dwellings in the game relate to the overall story? unbunch the panties.
If you read the books and the table top RPG, Stormwind is home to thousands of people.
IMO Poster #2 wins on his avatars looks

Agreed.