Where Is Your Draenei Leader?

Moon Guard
His name is like Auchererdareareadrer. He got the last post in our WrA thread before it went read-only. I've been informed that he is the leader of Moon Guard, and his office resides in Goldshire. I'd go there but... yyyyyeaaaaaaaaaah.

this will not stand, strange draenei with the braided hair.
His name is like Auchererdareareadrer. He got the last post in our WrA thread before it went read-only. I've been informed that he is the leader of Moon Guard, and his office resides in Goldshire. I'd go there but... yyyyyeaaaaaaaaaah.

this will not stand, strange draenei with the braided hair.

Oh look, Goldshire troll thread.

I guess some things will never change.
This draenei has no authority on Moon Guard. I believe the only political powers are President Putnunch and Godking Didders. I'm a minister, if that helps.
Oh look, Goldshire troll thread.

I guess some things will never change.

no seriously, the draenei was funny.

AND AT ANY RATE, I thought this was the trade off. WrA makes a quip about your goldshire, you make a quip about our terrible progression, and we all drink until we pass out.

This draenei has no authority on Moon Guard. I believe the only political powers are President Putnunch and Godking Didders. I'm a minister, if that helps.

do you do weddings?
I wasn't aware Didders had a Draenei.
He does.

Now you know.

and knowing is half the battle ~*
We Draenei secretly own Moon Guard.

It's all a conspiracy.

It's all a conspiracy.

Fel.

He does, and he is the real reason for the Cataclysm. You see, the day Azeroth shatters will be the day Didders Re-customizes his Draenei into a Female Draenei so he can /waggle during our ICC raid.

When a certain person sees that, the rage generated will sunder all. Deathwing will scramble to fly around going all RAWR! in hopes of taking credit for the sundering.

It's all a conspiracy.

Can I be the lovable, yet somewhat prickly reporter with the chip on their shoulder? I'll ignore all the advice from others saying, "LEAVE IT ALONE, KID," and get in over my head.

Or course the real climax of the story comes when I fall in love with the Draenei mob leader and have to make a choice between justice and my ~*~heart~*~.
Is this where we sign-up?

He does, and he is the real reason for the Cataclysm. You see, the day Azeroth shatters will be the day Didders Re-customizes his Draenei into a Female Draenei so he can /waggle during our ICC raid.

When a certain person sees that, the rage generated will sunder all. Deathwing will scramble to fly around going all RAWR! in hopes of taking credit for the sundering.

I'll wear his skin as a housecoat.

That, or my man-shaman will finally get some.

It's all a conspiracy.

The Gnomes secretly own the Draenei.

It's all a deeper conspiracy.
Am I a bad person for taking this as a gerbiling reference?

It's all a conspiracy.

The Gnomes secretly own the Draenei.

It's all a deeper conspiracy.

...Fel.

do you do weddings?

My fiancé/husband thing does.

http://wilsonwi.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/hey-kids-do-you-like-getting-married/
Obey your draenei overlords.
Ok, seriously, take your cuttle*@%@* and gtfo. We do not need you squids getting a god complex.

Fel. . .