Twilight Empire

Ravenholdt
1 2 3 6 Next
We RP, 'n stuff.

'sup.

Edit for useful info!(When we can actually see it and it isn't bugged, that is):

Twilight Empire is an RP guild here on Ravenholdt. We do not have anything in common with Twilight or the Twilight's Hammer cult.

We have a website: twilightempire.org if you may be interested in joining.

Also go look at: ravenholdt.us It's our server RP site.
'n stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDx7nFlU8eQ

Lots of stuff.
Knew that would come up eventually. :P

Guild member was immediately expelled. Drama happened. That was almost two years ago. Problem solved.
Blue posts said themselves to preserve any history we might want to keep. ;)
Yeah, well, trolling ain't gonna get you nowhere. :3
Who's trolling?
Bringing up old history and otherwise harassing isn't? Seems like it would be. I could go check the forums guidelines.
There's certainly a lot more to Twilight Empire than an incident that, as Slaye mentioned, happened years ago and was promptly dealt with. For all those interested, I would invite you to check out our website at: twilightempire.org.

Also, my guess is Renshai, for the record. *Waves frantically* ?
A playful jab, and an extreme lack of harassment is what I'm seeing. Just like I fully expect Rips' video to be posted every time I open my mouth. Live, learn, and get Luvs!

And no, Aer. It's Ren's sexy man-slave, Terrific.
Some of us just don't like to see that video dragged through the mud at every opportunity.
D'aww. D:

I thought it was Ren. In any case, hello Terrific! I like the avatar ;)
I'll have you know my posts are done WITH my name next to them tyvm.

/waves frantically
I should have known, Renshai ^^ In any case, it's something that I'll remember for the future. But I blame my confusion on these new forums and lack of signatures.
Sup. Classy new forums.
Yeah, the lack of signatures is going to let people post all over on alts with impunity.
Not that it really stopped them before, since you could turn them off. But I liked my signature because I felt like it gave out a decent amount of information. Ah well. I like the helmet, Ayric. And the haircut, Slaye! Gonna log soon and update my avatar!
The hair itself didn't change. :P Just the color and tattoos.
That's what I meant. Changing the color changes the entire look. I wonder if Aerana should get a haircut someday...Hmm...
I should have known, Renshai ^^ In any case, it's something that I'll remember for the future. But I blame my confusion on these new forums and lack of signatures.

Its no fun if people don't know who it is thats poking at them till they explode.

Like what Terribad was doing earlier.
*Pokes her avatar* -_- Change!