Dear Alliance...

Zul'jin
25 v 25

H
25 v 25

H

Alliance broke into the inner courtyard and owned it, but forgot to bring a vehicle.
30 v 30

Alliance wins!

=]
You're obsessed. O_O
What!?! No update for the Alliance holding WG? lol
40 v 40

Horde wins

=]
What!?! No update for the Alliance holding WG? lol

Look two posts above yours?
Look two posts above yours?

Bah, I can't read. What can i say. =P
Stop using my smiley faces.

=]
3 v 3

Alliance wins on defense.

WTB more Alliance players...
lol 3? That's hilarious tbh.
lol 3? That's hilarious tbh.

Yeah... There were only three. I think a fourth Horde player finally managed to get in with only five minutes left in the battle.

Great defensive strat by the way. Make teams so small that offense is almost impossible.

Fyi, with super small teams, healers are god-mode.

=]
You're obsessed. O_O

I'm just trying to promote world PvP.

The last battle was more like a 3 v 3 arena match in an oversized stadium.

=]
Not sure what's going on with this Wintergrasp crap, but I managed to get in earlier today for the first time in days. (Thanks for not que'ing alliance >.>) And quite a few times I noticed the alliance would gain and lose tenacity. It'd go from 1, to 0 then back to 1 ... :O Thought this new system got rid of tenacity.......

Stupid blizz, if only they had done this in the first place the alliance wouldn't have gotten so discouraged to show up since the numbers would always be even.
Hi Celest! =]

I've been missing your pro heals in Wintergrasp... =T

Hopefully, more Alliance players will come back to Wintergrasp when they learn about the new queue system.

Or, they're just staying small to make things harder for us.

=]
15 v 15

Horde wins!

A group of Horde players rolled through the west side of the Keep and saw only one Alliance player (a hunter) defending the base.
Sorry, I got Master of Wintergrasp in like Auguest or September or 2009, and therefore have seen my fair share of Wintergrasp, so I have no real reason to go, especially when it is AB weekend and I need AB. :P
Sorry, I got Master of Wintergrasp in like Auguest or September or 2009, and therefore have seen my fair share of Wintergrasp, so I have no real reason to go, especially when it is AB weekend and I need AB. :P

You can do both...

=]
Personally, I just go to Wintergrasp for fun. I don't need VoA or the honor points.

Also, I find it kinda ironic that I'm trying to recruit Alliance players to go to Wintergrasp. Shouldn't you guys be doing this?
23 v 23

Horde wins on defense with control of all four workshops.