[A] <GnomeTech> Recruiting New Students!

Emerald Dream
Thanks to everyone who came to our recent fashion show! The outfits were all impressive, though not nearly enough competitors wore goggles.
GnomeTech: Training the most exceptionally brilliant engineers of tomorrow... TODAY.

Disclaimer: The term "brilliant" as used in the above sentence may refer either to applied intellect or to the luminosity of life-ending explosions. Ambiguity is the spice of life.
These guys are fun to party with, hope to see you all soon.
Be sure to come to our seven year anniversary party on Sunday the 16th! It begins in Bruuk's Corner at 8:00.
GnomeTech #1 Where you guys been?
/bump, You guys are awesome!

Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was wondering, the Technical Institute has no association nor condone's, the Illumignomi's actions or secret plan to take over the world of azeroth!
GnomeTech will be hosting a bake sale in order to raise explosives money in anticipation of our 7 year anniversary celebration! Come see us in the Dwarven District in Stormwind, just outside The Golden Keg tavern at random intervals this week!
Bump for GnomeTech!

09/04/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Frinkls
Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was wondering, the Technical Institute has no association nor condone's, the Illumignomi's actions or secret plan to take over the world of azeroth!

I'm very curious about this Illumignomi. Is there a secret handshake?
bump for Poggle's favorite Alliance RP guild
09/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Winslo
I'm very curious about this Illumignomi. Is there a secret handshake?

HELL NO! It is a VERY serious secret organization! *Whispers "There's always a secret handshake"*
Absolute and GT having homecomings / anniversaries. Gonna get down this week.
Thank you all for coming to our anniversary party tonight! I for one had a blast. Several hundred blasts, in fact, during the fireworks show.

Today marks the beginning of our eighth year of learning, tinkering, and blowing things up, and if tonight was any indication, it will be our best yet!
Bump!
Bump in Gnomish solidarity!

Go GnomeTech! *gnomefist*
Thith thread detherveth to be on the firth page!
The Sixth Annual GnomeTech Prom will take place on Monday, October 29th, at 9:00 PM. Please be sure to attend!
Once again, bump for the lesser of the short people.
Hello,

On behalf of my Lady Eowynn & The House Blackstone, I would like to extend an inventation to our annual Hallow's End Costume Ball to all your teachers and students. For more information please check here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933233491

-Norforic Silverstone, House Blackstone Recruitment Office.