quitting wow

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 24 Next
I think the mods are having a birthday celebration at the office or something.

They're celebrating early sunday.

Or they're too busy facepalming at this to lift a finger.

I'm willing to bet it's a going away party for GC...
12/04/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Thërsjxx
I appreciate your time spent making the world a better place.

Lol
God bless and keep you and we will leave the light on for you op. Thank you for your service!
12/04/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Jexton
You said that we "attack people who can't defend themselves", I'm sorry but except for Italy, the major axis powers did a pretty good job defending themselves in both wars.

You just keep putting words in my mouth. :/ I never said the only people we attack are defenseless.

So much this!

Clever.

Why do we treat murderers as heroes? Why do we say military folk are "defending" us, when the people we're killing have no ability at all to attack us?

Heres a history lesson for you, the united states never declared war on anyone until we were attacked first.

when did we officially enter WW1? After the Zimmerman message and the sinking of the Lusitania. WW2? After Pearl Harbor. War on Afghanistan? After 9/11. Please learn your own countries history before making these comments.

This is the first quote I quoted from you, you say:we're killing have no ability at all to attack us

Please learn to read what you type.
Mysntrall: For when the armed services exercises its right to "hurry up and wait"

http://www.amazon.com/Adolf-Hitler-Downfall-Milligan-Memoirs/dp/0241958091

Enjoy.
I remember seeing guys from other units playing BC content in Iraq '07. I had no idea what I was missing out on...
This is the first quote I quoted from you, you say:we're killing have no ability at all to attack us

Please learn to read what you type.

Right. I said they had no ability at all to attack us, and I was right. These countries have no way of coming over and picking a fight with us.

They DO have the ability to defend themselves (although not very well, I'm afraid)

Very big difference. And again, I'm talking about current conflicts, not the Axis powers.

Right, cause Japan didn't fly to pearl harbor, no not at all the island floated to them..

Honestly you're making yourself look dumber and dumber.

Also one of these countries that can't fight us were the ones who bombed the twin towers, but yes they can't harm us.
Just put this guy on ignore.
Guys.... could you take this argument somewhere else and leave this thread for what it is please? Your nitter-natter doesn't belong in Mynstrall's thread....

Mynstrall, thank you for your service, past and future. I hope you are able to be home for the holidays? And your personal choice of deity keep you safe, and bring you home soon to your loved ones.
/salute

May you find your way back to Azeroth when your journey in the world allows.
Anikyre: Theres an old story I heard from a mate in the RAAF, years ago we had the old Mirage jets. All pilots were supposed to do a walkaround check (well of course) but they had this one new flight lieutenant who trusted his team, and never did one.

He kept saying that he had a good team and he didnt need to check their work. Great idea..in theory.

He was told to do it, and so he did..well he skimped on it...then leapt into the cockpit, started his preflight checks. Hmm...no electrics. So he then tried to start the auxiliary power unit...that didnt work either.

So he tried to start the engine. No go.

The pilot sat there for a few minutes...then exited the airxcraft and did a PROPER walkaround..looked into the tailpipe...and realised why the engine wouldnt start.

There wasnt any engine.

He turned around to see his commanding officer standing there, looking at him with a lifted eyebrow. They had replaced his aircraft with a non working mockup used for training.

Lesson learned.
Anikyre: Theres an old story I heard from a mate in the RAAF, years ago we had the old Mirage jets. All pilots were supposed to do a walkaround check (well of course) but they had this one new flight lieutenant who trusted his team, and never did one.

He kept saying that he had a good team and he didnt need to check their work. Great idea..in theory.

He was told to do it, and so he did..well he skimped on it...then leapt into the cockpit, started his preflight checks. Hmm...no electrics. So he then tried to start the auxiliary power unit...that didnt work either.

So he tried to start the engine. No go.

The pilot sat there for a few minutes...then exited the airxcraft and did a PROPER walkaround..looked into the tailpipe...and realised why the engine wouldnt start.

There wasnt any engine.

He turned around to see his commanding officer standing there, looking at him with a lifted eyebrow. They had replaced his aircraft with a non working mockup used for training.

Lesson learned.

Yep. I've heard that from an AF pilot I used to date years ago.... It's funny, in a sad way. Were you pointing that at my post above for some reason?
but not for the oh boo hoo no flying its for a very serious reason

Reading your post makes me wonder exactly why this was necessary.
. Were you pointing that at my post above for some reason?

Just thought you'd like it :-D