My mind is not blown

General Discussion
1 2 3 58 Next
It's still intact. Don't get me wrong, the whole questline so far has been awesome. But I remember a blue post saying "our minds would be blown" by a secret part not shown on the PTR.

With The Shattering speculated to happen this Tuesday. That doesn't leave much time left.
This is all you're getting.

I'd rather have had 6 hours of the zombie event then this entire pre-cata event thusfar, including the echo isles. Such a let down. =/
agreed
So sad. You'll just have to blow your own mind I guess.

Also, thanks for the hundredth Cata Event QQ Post.
The Echo Isles and Gnomer event were better than this, in my opinion.
So sad. You'll just have to blow your own mind I guess.

Also, thanks for the hundredth Cata Event QQ Post.

Sorry, I don't post much on the official forums. Very lazy (to do a search) as well.
I think this event is pretty good, the bosses are fun and it's nice to see those old instances again. It's no Zombie event, though.
If there is a "secret part" that wasn't shown on the PTR, we still have that coming. Because everything seen so far was on the PTR.
We're talking about the same people that said ICC and the Lich King fight was going to be so epic.
Cataclysm hasn't launched yet, so I'm sorta waiting until then to decide what I think about all of these events.
You can't really compare this to the zombie invasion.

I mean one is a structured, timed, controlled invasion, the other is complete unstructured chaos that you can't set your watch to.

You can't really compare this to the zombie invasion.

I mean one is a structured, timed, controlled invasion, the other is complete unstructured chaos that you can't set your watch to.

Chaos being the bugs and glitches.
Yeah people kept saying there was some 'secret phase' that wasn't shown on the PTR. Well... I'm thinking we have about three days left to say that alleged phase.
It's sort of that damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

The response from the zombie invasion was overwhelmingly negative, and so we took that feedback and made sure that future events would be fun and interactive, but not a griefers paradise.

Obviously there are plenty of griefers though, and they'll always remember it and always compare events to it. Nothing will ever be as 'fun' as the zombie event was, and that's sort of the point, it's not a type of fun that most people enjoyed.

I'll always look back on the zombie event fondly, just as I will the shattering, but for different reasons.
Fair enough Bash. Struck a nice middle ground this time around I guess.
People will always whine about something. Can't please everyone.