Which Class is the Most OP for Cata?

General Discussion
I'm thinking of making a new toon.

I regret not making a paladin after LK came out.

I'm wondering which class will be the next OP class in the expansion because I want to start making that class now.
I've heard the term "Casterclysm" thrown around a few times. *shrug*
The easiest way to tell i think, is to go to one of the wow server sensus sites and see the most played class.
Go to the class forums. Which ever forum is actually somewhat quiet atm, that's them. Otherwise, they would be complaining about being under powered.
Play the class you have the most fun with.

PvP in the state of Cata will be equal in the sense that there will no longer be class vs class combos where its impossible for one spec to beat another no matter how skilled they where.

Sure some classes are easier to learn and be skilled at, but in the long run it doesn't matter. Trust me, it took me 2 years to figure that out.
Why would you want to roll the most OP class right now in Cataclysm? Those are the ones that end up eating nerfs for the rest of the expansion.
Ok, All Dps casting classes will have a big upperhand in the beginning of cata, but as time goes on maybe a month or so, everything will balance out do to nerfs and do to the fact that by then in arena everyone will have found out comps and counter comps for everything and everyone. Soooo.... Roll the class you feel is your favorite and have fun #**! always ends up balanced in the end! =)
I'm sure warriors will be on top for at least some period of time. Besides that, rogues, druids. and mages are sure to have their day in the sun--they always do. I would not hedge my bet on a warlock, hunter, or shaman.
well, with the attitude you have my guess would be:

The class that you are not, no matter which one you roll.
Frost mage.
Ignorance is OP.
Go to the class forums. Which ever forum is actually somewhat quiet atm, that's them. Otherwise, they would be complaining about being under powered.

It's funny, the Mage tears aren't flowing right now. Not a single drop. :D