Can't Speak/Leave Custom Chat Channel

Technical Support
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this goes here, but in game my character automatically joins my guilds secondary chat channel.

Today when I logged on I received the message "Player Einmana is already in "saidchannel".

I can't hear anything in the channel, I can't speak in the channel, but I show up in the roster. I tried disabling all addons and leaving, but when I click leave nothing happens. I tried relogging and then leaving. Nothing happens. I figured leaving and then rejoining might fix the problem.

I'm not sure what to do to remedy this problem. Anyone know?

Thanks
If you have the version of GearScore prior to Patch 4.0.3, then it is giving you this issue. You can either disable GearScore or get the latest version to fix this issue.
I don't have gearscore.
Try doing this command: /resetchat
Done that... It shows up when I press "o" and go to chat channels, but when I click settings on the chat window the channel isn't there.

My character is showing up in the channel for everyone else. I can't leave or be booted. I tried just /joining it again since it's not saying I'm in when I log on... that doesn't work either..

0 addons enabled right now. Happened out of nowhere. Super annoying seeing as I'm in an RP guild, and most of the chat goes on in this channel.

I tried joining other custom channels and it works just fine.. I can join them, leave them... It's just this one channel... OF course it's the most important channel that's giving me trouble.
Try doing what JonD stated in another thread:

From the game launcher, select Game Preferences from the Options menu. Click on "Restore Defaults" and then load up the affected character.
Okay just did that.. Still having the same problem.
Set the game to it's default settings. To do this:

Completely exit World of Warcraft
Go into the World of Warcraft folder
Delete the Cache and WTF folder, move the Interface folder to your desktop
If you have a third party addon installer, disable it
Completely restart your computer
Log onto the game and see what the results are
Okay =/. Seems pretty drastic... This will reset all of my hotbars and whatnot won't it?

I really appreciate your help. I'm just a tad frustrated right now.
It will reset the Interface/Video/Sound settings to default.
Didn't work
Go to your World Of Warcraft folder and delete: WTF, Interface, and Cache folders. You will loose addons, but it will fix the problem.
Einmana,

Chat channels are saved server side, but addons will often affect your channel settings. Clearing out the WTF, Interface, and Cache folders is a good idea.

Before doing that though, try the following script command to force your character out of the channel.

/script LeaveChannelByName("saidchannel")

How's my driving? http://www.surveymk.com/s/R5D3LCF
I'm having this same problem and was able to fix it in one channel by having the mod of the channel kick my character, then i was just able to rejoin...but the problem is now in another channel...no one seems to have mod control over that channel. so i have no idea what to do now.
I'm having the exact same issue. Unfortunately, I'm listed as the moderator of the channel I'm stuck in, even though I'm no longer in the channel on my screens. I've deleted my chat cache and settings, disabled then updated all mods, and tried all other suggestions listed on this page.

Hopefully someone will find a solution! In my case, the problem began when our entire raid was dc'd while running ICC.

Thanks in advance for any help here. :)
if you happen to be the mod of the channel, you should still be able to force kick your character from the channel

/ckick channelname playername

that should do the trick
I tried the /script command JonD suggested but no joy. I found an old article with steps that worked for me:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27188063427&sid=1
I used the built in written out chat commands along with the UI chat window (in the social pane) to give moderator access to my friend in each of the channels.
the command is "/mod <channelname> <playername>" without quotations or arrowbrackets.
Once my friend was mod of each of the channels, I had them use the written chat command to kick me from each channel. This command is "/ckick <channelname> <playername>" without quotitons or arrowbrackets again.
I then logged out, logged back in and rejoined my channels and everything has been fine since.

You can use:
/owner ChannelName PlayerName

as appropriate. Good luck!
I tried the /script command JonD suggested but no joy. I found an old article with steps that worked for me:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27188063427&sid=1
I used the built in written out chat commands along with the UI chat window (in the social pane) to give moderator access to my friend in each of the channels.
the command is "/mod <channelname> <playername>" without quotations or arrowbrackets.
Once my friend was mod of each of the channels, I had them use the written chat command to kick me from each channel. This command is "/ckick <channelname> <playername>" without quotitons or arrowbrackets again.
I then logged out, logged back in and rejoined my channels and everything has been fine since.

You can use:
/owner ChannelName PlayerName

as appropriate. Good luck!

I tried all the previously mentioned things -- deleting my cache/interface/wtf and it did not work. Kenmoe's post worked for me, too. Thanks!