Who has the Gonads...

Druid
To stay as a Night Elf Female / Male druid despite all the years of ridicule and name calling. I feel if I switched my race, I'd lose all my dignity. Or does staying a NE Female continue to drop my dignity? I haven't decided...
After years spent staring at the rear quarters of various animal forms, I think I can safely say that none of us fit the requirements outlined in your subject.
I have never received negative remarks about playing a NE Druid. Though the male model, especially the hands is hideous. I am staying a NE Druid, we are the first and foremost Druids on Azeroth and I feel homage to Malfurion.
Night elf is win :D
I think NE girls are awesome!
Night Elf women are hot.

/thread
I can't stand the way troll women run (same as human women). I stopped playing troll female/human female around level 10 because I hated watching my character move and couldn't picture having to put up with it for 60-70 more levels.
Unfortunately, as a Tauren, that means I can only count to 6.

Not great for theorycrafting.
My greatest sympathy go to male night elf mages who have probably the most hideous casting animations in the game to look forward to.

Air humping fireballs are a gogo.
I'll stick with my Elf because I love her 'ready to attack' polearm stance.
In my group of friends we find anything to give each other grief about. I happen to play female characters in lots of games, not because I'm weird or anything, but because I just find them awesome. For instance in super smash bros. brawl (and melee) I play Zelda and Zerosuit Samus. In terms of WoW characters, my first character was an Orc Rogue, and I had gear up through AQ. So I just use that as my repute.

Bottom Line. Night Elf Female Druids just have the right look for the class. This druids staying NE for the rest of its animated life.

This post was made because I've seen lots of posts about changing races, but I wanted to see how many people were sticking with the Elven way.
I just switched from Tauren to Night Elf and I like NE much better. Sure I will miss stomp, but it gets old looking at a tauren and hearing their deep voice.
Druids pretty much didn't get lumped in with NE Rogues/Hunters. I am still staying NE because Shadowmeld and I don't want to be a race thats only relevant for 1 xpac (Draenei)
Made a Nelf Druid to change to Worgen, but decided Troll were just too awsome to pass up. Nelf males look like Popeye and hate dudes who play chicks. Fool me once, shame on you!
Made a Nelf Druid to change to Worgen, but decided Troll were just too awsome to pass up. Nelf males look like Popeye and hate dudes who play chicks. Fool me once, shame on you!

Coming from a BE male..really?
dignity and nads have nothing to do with it. Trolls have better racials.