Prev 1 4 5 6
02/20/2015 04:52 PMPosted by Lorelaî
*Opens book*

*Blows away dust*

*Coughs a lot*

*Closes book*

*Forgets about book*
Your emergency coke stash?
Reading over this I realize not a single one of the new posters read this.
Posting this here so I can find it easily the next 1000 times someone asks.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Novel_guide

Also, the wowpedia timeline is a good way to dive into lore. It lists every event in WOW with links describing them in depth and even has the books placed on it.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Timeline_(unofficial)
Well i was looking to give blizzard a idea that may have been thought of or should be a gameplay add to the game. i came from playing odd school guildwars. there they had dual classing with dual specs. so since lv cap it 100+ now. it be nice to have dual classing. plus they also might like to add a personal story questing. im a death knight and i find it so boring that i turn away from arthas for using me as a pawn. id perfer to keep fightning on his side plus he revived us once why not more? point is he acted as a king and by adding a personal question/faction game play. people could fight for leaders they like. i.e:thrall,arthas,gal'dan,hellscream. fight for the iron horde,join the burning legion,get fel power. this all would be nice game play and making wow a little more us. thank you all for reading and if this is the wrong forum please link me where this should be posted. besides i need to finsh college to join blizz. id just like to see my ideas used is all lol.
12/01/2015 08:07 AMPosted by Lightninglrd
id just like to see my ideas used is all lol.
You came to the wrong forum if you want Blizz to read your posts. Try General.
12/02/2015 09:26 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
12/01/2015 08:07 AMPosted by Lightninglrd
id just like to see my ideas used is all lol.
You came to the wrong forum if you want Blizz to read your posts. Try General.
Thanks, Three, but I'll take over for now. Ashbringer is worth switching mains for.
Keeping an eye on you is like doing the job of a mall cop. I am just going to run a scrub, and buy these people some time.
I'm calling it now. Anduin is gonna go shadow and put Gul'dan down like a little !@#$%. Anduin will probably stay righteous most the time in legion, maybe tap it once or twice throughout the questline. In the final confrontation Anduin will embrace it as the price he has to pay to protect everyone.
I don't know where to post this but I will be short. I have played WoW for years and at least 10 hours a day. I was excited to finally see the new Legion expansion open up this morning early. And I am loving playing it for sure. But I am very disappointed to see I can't fly. Again, here we go. I have worked very hard in the past to earn that ability and it is gone again. How uncool is that! And I had a LOT of fun playing the early release since I bought the game last year when it was announced. During that time I earned a lot of new gear with a rating of 700 plus. But today all of my options are 680 plus. Nothing I can use. Doesn't give me much incentive other than to keep the game going. I have never complained before, but I just had to say something, even though it won't make a difference.
08/30/2016 05:09 AMPosted by Molinarie
I don't know where to post this but I will be short. I have played WoW for years and at least 10 hours a day. I was excited to finally see the new Legion expansion open up this morning early. And I am loving playing it for sure. But I am very disappointed to see I can't fly. Again, here we go. I have worked very hard in the past to earn that ability and it is gone again. How uncool is that! And I had a LOT of fun playing the early release since I bought the game last year when it was announced. During that time I earned a lot of new gear with a rating of 700 plus. But today all of my options are 680 plus. Nothing I can use. Doesn't give me much incentive other than to keep the game going. I have never complained before, but I just had to say something, even though it won't make a difference.

Ever heard of the General Discussion...

The reason all the gear is 680 plus is so that people who just turned 100, and have no gear can get some in the process of Leveling up through the entire quest line to 110, maybe when you are a higher level, they offer better pieces than 680, and tbh everyone has worked for flying, its easy. Get gold buy the damn Flying from a Trainer, probably takes 25-30 minutes to get regular flying by just questing and getting gold.. Makes the game more challenging when there is no flying, so get use to it.
RESTO SHAMMIES GET ARENA REZ?
BLIZZ ON THAT !@#$.
YOU DUMB %^-*!@ DICK #$%^ING -*!@ #$% ^-*!@ES. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL #$%^ WERE YOU THINKING AN ARENA REZ WAS A GOOD IDEA????
YOU DUMB -*!@IGN #$%^-.
BURN IN HELL YOU *!@#ING POOPDICK $%^-*ES.
BUNCH OF BROKE !@# NON SUB NUMBER POSTING $%^-*!S.
ENJOY THE DOWNFALL OF YOUR GAME IN TERMS OF PVP.
@#$%ING AUTISTIC ^-*!S.
I've been playing WOW for a long time but i never got into the story line. I was wondering if anyone could clear it up for me.
02/06/2017 07:37 AMPosted by Doldor
I've been playing WOW for a long time but i never got into the story line. I was wondering if anyone could clear it up for me.
wowpedia.com
*cough*

Maybe if this thread lights up people will look at it again and maybe, just maybe, tone some vitriol down.

(I can dream, people.)
Desecrating the dead is a crime in most civilized nations.
08/08/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Anyaceltica
Desecrating the dead is a crime in most civilized nations.

We aren't civilized MUAHHAHA.

But seriously read the original post, it's still relevant
Why do people never actually discuss the lore here? All they do is !@#$% about things they don't like as if this is general chat.

Where are the discussions on older lore? Why can't we just accept what it is and talk about it like adults?