With Magni Bronzebeard gone in Cataclysm

General Discussion
What will happen with quest he show up in Northrend (like The Brother Reunion in Storm peak)
It will probably be removed/revamped since Muradin is ruling in Ironforge.
Nothing. Northrend is in a different time-frame. It's like asking what will happen to Icecrown now that the Lich King is gone.
Nothing. Northrend is in a different time-frame. It's like asking what will happen to Icecrown now that the Lich King is gone.

Yup, when you're doing that quest your behind in the game time line technically. Same way Arthas is still around when you create a new Death Knight in cata.
Wait..what happens to Magni? >:(

Permanent Stoneform.

This. Garrosh will still be warmongering, Val'kyr will still be serving the Lich King, and Magni will still show up for this quest.

Honestly what I'm more interested in is what will happen to the Hero of the Mag'har chain in Nagrand, where you're supposed to actually go visit Thrall in Orgrimmar. How awkward would it be to deliver that message to the same Garrosh Hellscream who you had just been helping out in Nagrand?

Yup, when you're doing that quest your behind in the game time line technically. Same way Arthas is still around when you create a new Death Knight in cata.

By that logic battle for the undercity could still exist.

And Magni was turned into a diamond as he saved Ironforge from earthquakes.
It's a paradox. You go from the current time on EK and Kalimdor, to the past in Outland, then to after Outland but before EK and Kalimdor in Northrend, then back to the present in Hyjal, etc.
They're taking out battle for UC last I heard, so who knows

Battle for the Undercity is most likely being removed due to part of the quest chain taking place in New Orgrimmar/Undercity. They didn't want to have to redo the quests to account for the changes in the cities, so they just removed them.

This. Garrosh will still be warmongering, Val'kyr will still be serving the Lich King, and Magni will still show up for this quest.

Honestly what I'm more interested in is what will happen to the Hero of the Mag'har chain in Nagrand, where you're supposed to actually go visit Thrall in Orgrimmar. How awkward would it be to deliver that message to the same Garrosh Hellscream who you had just been helping out in Nagrand?
From what I remember reading from a beta tester was that the Quest was taken out and no longer required for the Nagrand quests to open up.

Battle for the Undercity is most likely being removed due to part of the quest chain taking place in New Orgrimmar/Undercity. They didn't want to have to redo the quests to account for the changes in the cities, so they just removed them.

Probably has to do more with Thrall's new role then the actual changes to Org.
Wait..what happens to Magni? >:(

Permanent Stoneform.

Icwudidthar.

Your faction leader is now diamonds. Anything is possible when your tank blocks like Au and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

lol'd
/brofist
Your faction leader is now diamonds. Anything is possible when your tank blocks like Au and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

That was a good one.

Blocks like "Au?"

Aurum? Gold? Something else? What?

So hes now king of the Discworld trolls?

50 geek points if you get that joke.