<Battlegroins> guild

Stormreaver
Hey all.

This is Haroles, and I'm the guild leader of <Battlegroins>. I've had a couple of issues with people harrassing my members in game. Not cool. If you got a problem with them, you go to me first. We got a girl in our guild named Kranrogue who was sexually harassed this morning and that's where I draw the line. You know who you are, and you know that she isn't interested in you. If you're going to mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. I haven't reported anything yet, and I don't want to. Act like men or else you'll be dealing with crew.

Also, we're now recruiting for Cata. If you're in a small guild and feel like your guildies are holding you back, then hit me up in game. If any guild leaders read this, let's talk about merging and moving to the top of the stack.

Thanks guys.

Harolea
"The Arcane Kid"
<Battlegroins> guild leader
Level 75 Troll Mage Arcane Spec. Fire offspec.
tell her i'm sorry. i just wanted to be friends
LOL - First of all you are a level 75 GM? And you look like you have a total of 6 people (I'm sorry, crew) in your guild. Then you tie to it a recruitment piece?

Just what exactly would all of your crew "do", if the person that sexually harassed your friend, did it again? Throw empty brewfest bottles at them?
Ok apparently nobody listens and Kranrogue is getting more whispers than ever asking her do things that I can't repeat here. What is wrong with you idiots?
Well it is tough to stay calm. While Kranrogue is getting E-fingered, these hooligans just get off free. I won't stand for it. She is a great guild member no matter how many times she wipes the group. A few missteps in an instance and people think they can talk to her they way they are? YOU KIDDING ME?! KNOCK IT OFF. This game should be safe for everybody, male, female, white, Asian Hispanic, or white. It doesn't matter who you are or where you come from. You can make a difference just being who you are. Kranrogue taught me this in more ways than one. You kids need to grow up before you start messing with the wrong crew.
Fine. I'll back off on this one. I trust your judgment. That's why you're part of crew. Kranrogue can handle herself, but I'm getting involved anyway if one of crew is messed with.

Harol
"The Arcane Kid"
<Battlegroins> Guild Leader
Level 77 Arcane Mage

"Twisting time and space for the troll mage race. Slinging bolts and blasting fools, Hareola comes with all the tools." ~Hareola
I love everything about this thread
The best part about it though, is that both of them are the same person. lmao
Love the white knights, but tell her to type /ignore. it works wonders.

This "crew" threat reminds me of the Hells Angels guy in BC, if anyone remembers that.
Battlegroins is my new favorite guild on Stormreaver

This "crew" threat reminds me of the Hells Angels guy in BC, if anyone remembers that.

Don't piss that guy off, or you get NO GEMS CUT. EVER.
I thoroughly enjoy this thread.
I don't mind you coming over and giving crew a shot. Its your $15 a month. Hit me up in game and we'll see if you got potential. Peace.

Hareola "The Arcane Kid"
<Battelgroins> Guild Leader
Level 79 Arcane Mage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Killin' like I'm cynical. Sittin' at the pinnacle. Slingin' and rhymin', bustin up yo' pvp hymen. Hareola got you thinkin' while I'm portaling and blinkin'." ~~~Hareloa 2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o107/Coktok/hardcorebull.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o107/Coktok/hardcorebull2.jpg

Also LOL AT BATTLEGROINS, this guy is the best.