Ret + Holy Power = JESUS SKILL!

Paladin
ret isn't as easy as it was pre- 4.0, but it sure is even more horrible than it was.

You hit the same buttons and DS is replaced with TV or WoG it is just as easy.

I would hate to see your parses. Expecting hundreds of 1/2 HP TV's in there
For PvP, if I recall, aren't they giving Ret the ability to cleanse themselves (and only themselves) of any movement-impairing effects via an existing talent in the tree (forgot which)? From what I understand, this is the #1 complaint I hear coming from Rets concerning PvP. I PvP as Holy though, so...

I primarily PvE as Ret. I like the changes as I don't hit the first thing off CD anymore. More like a priority-based system now (which I like). Kind of funny bouncing between successive Hands of Light and Arts of War every now and then.
i like the way pallies are now because it feels like eventually it may take more than half a brain cell to play ret though its still very easy. and i can pull out some decent dps too in pvp or pve especially when you pop wings it's like an instant kill unless they dispell then yer screwed. overall i like holy power i just think maybe another option to choose from besides Tv might make it a little more fun depending on the situation
"i like the way pallies are now because it feels like eventually it may take more than half a brain cell to play"

This has been the case since vanilla when referring to the paladin class as a whole really. It sadly just shows you how fundamentally broken our class has been such that the population have been "waiting and seeing" for a change that will excite and challenge us.

because hitting TV at 3 HP is such a hard thing to do rite

Thus making my point, Its not "oh no big deal you just swap in TV for DS now DERP"
Mobility? Boy, i guess Hand of Freedom with only 20 sec cool down isn't enough :P. Oh look at that, Bubble removes snares too. Mobility isn't a problem, dumb asses are the problem.

This is great. LOL
I may not be able to beat a feral druid 1 on 1, but you can damn sure bet he wont beat me unless he has 2+ hours to spare trying.
It doesn't really help the paladin class when there are people like you who do okay versus bad players and mislead others who view the forum into thinking the paladin class is fine. I've played since Vanilla as a ret pal and though things have gotten better slowly.. very slowly.. over the years you can hardly call it fine. It is especially annoying to me when people like you ignore the flaws of the class and call people QQ'ers for making valid claims just because in your warped view of the game you're fine.

If you think you are then good for you, I am sure many envy you but keep it to yourself.
Word of Glory, atm, is good because of Protector of the innocent. Not so much in 4 hours. Granted, I didn't PvP much at 85, but the devs have admitted something is missing and they are still playing around with the class. Right now, there are a multitude of problems with Retribution as a spec.

1) We are a dps spec with a hybrid capability of healing. Not a healing spec with a chance to do some ok dps.

2) ALL of our buffs are dispellable. Avenging Wrath, Hand of Freedom, Hand of Protection, Hand of Sacrifice, Inquisition, Zealotry, Hand of Light, Blessing of Might/Kings, and Divine Shield. All dispellable.

3) Really bad RNG factors in PvP. Our Mastery and resource system are both gradually increased depending on how lucky we are.

4) We can actually LOSE the chance to use our mastery. Not only because of dispels, but because we may not be able to get it off in time.

5) We can get snared during our gap closer. They seem to have scrapped the Snare/root removal through Cleanse on yourself.
It's impossible to beat a good feral druid, as prot or ret.

This is a fact.

This. 3 hits later, the bleeds will kill me if they afk.
Mobility? Boy, i guess Hand of Freedom with only 20 sec cool down isn't enough :P. Oh look at that, Bubble removes snares too. Mobility isn't a problem, dumb asses are the problem.

This is great. LOL

I know, right? It's not like freedom ever gets spellstolen or dispelled. Ever!!

Seriously, freedom can really suck sometimes.