[A]Fortify (8/8 HM DS) Recruiting for MoP!

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 4 5 6
Bump for DPS now
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hello I would like too apply,

My hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Huntering/simple
My druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Tooker/simple

Druid Feral tank 397, Surv Hunter 397 also. I have 5/8 Exp have seen Warmaster HM fight. Not completed.
11/12 reg icc 25m, 1/12 H BoT/BWD/Tot4W, 6/7 H FL 10m experienced dps DK looking for a hardcore raiding guild (will take a casual raiding guild but hardcore is preferred) raiding guild. I am not available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3 server to 6 server. Main raiding guild fell apart after the release of Dragon soul, so I decided to take a break from raiding after the breakup. I am a very laid back raider but serious when need be, I take constructive criticism well, and I am constantly looking to better myself whether its in dps or in maneuvering through mechanics.
i tried going to your guild website but apparently the website is down or something idk, but im a 397 tank looking to join your late group 2
Bump
we are still looking for heroic Exp players for current content, which can go a long way to getting a good spot for MoP
In MoP, late group 1 10pm to 1am server will be looking for raiders interested in pushing progression faster then most with the intent to rank in the top 20 or higher. though we will be looking for people who want to progress fast and have fun at the same time.
08/03/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Tequlia
In MoP, late group 1 10pm to 1am server will be looking for raiders interested in pushing progression faster then most with the intent to rank in the top 20 or higher. though we will be looking for people who want to progress fast and have fun at the same time.

I put in an application for the weekday late night grp. i recieved an email recently that said accepted. I have tried contacting guild members that are online but they didnt seem to know.
Bump