Emerald Dream Role-Playing Guide (Maralah)

Emerald Dream
Excellent syri! Remain awesome!
Hi, I plan on starting a character on Emerald Dream and rping seems really cool to me, but a lot of those rules seem difficult to remember. Are people really strict and unforgiving when it comes to someone who is new making some mistakes rp-wise?

Thanks!
Nice post.. But where is the rp on Emerald Dream. I moved here after the fall of the rp community on Wymrest. Saw a few people once, but haven't since. It looks like the community retired on ED as well. Or am i missing something?
Extremely Helpful Guide. Thank you very much on the information. I will make sure its put to good use.
I'm new to the RPing as well tyvm for the guidelines!
HEY GUYS!
I have a question for anyone who has an answer... in Moon Guard you have places such as in Silvermoon the Royal Exchange or the tavern in Honor Valley for roleplaying... is there any such place where roleplayers gather in ED?
Good job Syrilrian, I hope to cross paths in Stormwind ((thx bro =3))
I know gileunes
01/08/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Kanaris
I have a question for anyone who has an answer... in Moon Guard you have places such as in Silvermoon the Royal Exchange or the tavern in Honor Valley for roleplaying... is there any such place where roleplayers gather in ED?

The world is your oyster, little pearl.
I just wanted to say thanks for compiling this. It's really inspiring. Though I seem to be having trouble actually enforcing it on anyone I come by. Are there any hotspots on this server for RP that's independant of guilds?
04/16/2016 10:40 AMPosted by Felkayne
I just wanted to say thanks for compiling this. It's really inspiring. Though I seem to be having trouble actually enforcing it on anyone I come by. Are there any hotspots on this server for RP that's independant of guilds?

Can't say I see a lot of it, on account of guilds being the ones hosting events these days.

The only time I see people alone RP'ing is when they're trying to make new friends with other guilds. It's a great way to get connections made such as rivalries, friendships, etc. Personally, I just stick my finger into what I feel is good for my character's development.
reply to original poster Syrilrian;

while i couldn't disagree with you because there are anti-role player: people that hate roll players on a RP server rule set. along with indifferent roll players. you could only roll play with your usual group of people you know. I mean there have been times I have quested and casually roll play. it happens less than expected so don't expect this all the time from players you don't know. perhaps appreciate all the experience you could get because it takes a very long time to get used to when you are inexperienced.

im doing a lot of reading. I'm reading about charm and people generally don't like to be mistreated. some characterization is just not understood and not accepted because poor comprehension, not everyone was reading the quest dialog. [pve] players that don't read story arc and anti-role player, are roguish and don't care to take a side. I too have been harassed in the past and there was never a way to ratify the problem unless you wanted to stand in line at the GM ticket. thanks for posting guidelines. learn to accept that people are possible of change in the future these people go up. especially when they stop talking all the time. please stop thinking I'm the bad guy its very annoying.
Nàìàttàvàìn,
You're not necessarily the bad elf. It's just that I don't much like elves. I did, however, spell ya name right brudda.

Zigra,
Hammocks is all I do.
who cares
Are members of <The Pack> still buying pilots to Gladiator and 2400?

Because any post without proof if frowned upon... Here you go!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752735325
A very informative and well-made guide, Syrilrian! Thank you for taking the time to create this!