Help Me Reforge

Death Knight
I've recently come back to WoW after all the changes and am looking to reforge some of my gear into mastery, but I don't know what to reforge.

Do I reforge gear piece by piece? How does it work? Based on my character, what stats should I take points from in order to put into mastery? I'm over the hit cap, so could probably take from that. I'm under the expertise cap by a little but could probably get to cap via re-gemming.

I'm a little confused, advice/help would be appreciated!
I've recently come back to WoW after all the changes and am looking to reforge some of my gear into mastery, but I don't know what to reforge.

Do I reforge gear piece by piece? How does it work? Based on my character, what stats should I take points from in order to put into mastery? I'm over the hit cap, so could probably take from that. I'm under the expertise cap by a little but could probably get to cap via re-gemming.

I'm a little confused, advice/help would be appreciated!

First, switch your weapons around, BVB should be in your MH. Second, reforge away hit, then crit. You do it piece by piece, there's a night elf Arcane Reforger NPC in enchanting shops that will do it.