Pilgrim's Bounty Guide

Achievements
Please visit this link for the most up to date version of the guide with pics and links:
http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=365

Pilgrim

Complete the Pilgrim's Bounty achievements listed below. Rewards 10 AP, <Pilgrim> title and a Plump Turkey Pet.

Notes:
  • This guide requires a cooking skill of at least 280. Don't have your cooking skill high enough for this acheivement? No problem! Check out Rill's Power Level Cooking via Pilgrim's Bounty Guide: http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=382
  • Because of the daily quests, this will take you a minimum of 2 days to complete.
  • I highly recommend Tracker Snacks for tracking turkeys.
  • There will be a lot of running around from city to city for this achievement. Grab a mage friend!
  • Make sure you have plenty of pack space before starting. You will be carrying mats and making lots of food. (Enough mats for 2 days of daily quests)

Alliance | Horde
ALLIANCE

1. Start in Stormwind. Speak to one of the Commoners and get the quest Pilgrim's Bounty.
2. Head outside the front gates and go to the Pilgrim's Bountry Festival. Turn in your quest.
3. Get the quest Sharing a Bountiful Feast.
4. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor, purchase a Cookbook. Open it and learn all the recipes.
5. Also purchase 50 Flour, 50 Mild Spices, 120 Autumnal Herbs, 230 Honey, and 50 Elwynn Pumpkins.
6. There will be tables of feasts setup all around. Each feast table has five different chairs. The Sweet Potatoe Chair, The Stuffing Chair, the Cranberry Chair, the Turkey Chair and the Pie Chair. Use an empty chair to sit down at the table. Sitting down will give you a different action bar. The number 1 hotkey is an unlimited supply of the food that matches the name of your chair.
7. Eat five helpings of whatever chair you're sitting at by making sure you have nobody selected and pressing 1. Now, select somebody sitting in a seat at the table or select the seat itself and press 1 to throw food. Continue pressing 1 until... ***Food Fight! Complete!***
8. Switch to a different chair. Eat five of that food then toss at least one to another chair. (Please note that you can eat other food while staying in one chair but it has to be thrown to you from other chairs.)
9. Repeat the above step for the remaining chairs (don't forget to throw one food after eating the 5 you need!). ***Sharing is Caring Complete!***
10. Keep an eye on your buff bar so when you get 5 stacks of each food buff from each chair you'll get the 'Spirit of Sharing' buff. Then you're done with this feast table.
11. Turn in Sharing a Bountiful Feast.
12. Get the quest Spice Bread Stuffing.
13. Cook up 50 Spice Bread (learned from a normal cooking trainer) and then turn it into 50 Spice Bread Stuffing.
14. Turn in Spice Bread Stuffing. (Yes you will have made more stuff than you needed for this quest. Save it. Same goes for the others.)
15. Get the quest Pumpkin Pie.
16. Cook up 50 Pumpkin Pies.
17. Travel to Ironforge and find the Feast area outside the gates.
18. Turn in Pumpkin Pie.
19. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor purchase 45 Cranberries.
20. Get the quest Cranberry Chutney.
21. Cook up 45 Cranberry Chutneys.
22. Sit down at the feast table in Ironforge and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff.
23. Return to the feast area in Stormwind.
24. Turn in Cranberry Chutney.
25. Get the quest They're Ravenous in Darnassus.
26. Now it's time to go hunting! All around Elwynn Forest are lots and lots of Wild Turkeys. If you have Tracker Snacks I recommend using them to help track down the turkeys. I also highly recommend a macro:

/tar Wild Turkey
/cast instantcastspellhere
27. When you kill a turkey you get a 30 second buff. That buff stacks 40 times, 1 stack every time you kill a turkey. You will get Turkey Hunter at 10, Turkey Domination at 20, Turkey Slaughter at 30 and Turkey Triumph at 40. While trying for 40 stacks you may or may not have time to be looting the turkeys but remember, you will need to loot 45 turkeys for later cooking. ***The Turkinator Complete!***
28. When you've got 45 turkeys, cook up 45 Slow Roasted Turkeys.
29. Travel to Darnassus and find the feast area there near the front entrance.
30. Turn in They're Ravenous in Darnassus.
31. Get Candied Sweet Potatoes.
32. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor, purchase 45 Teldrassil Sweet Potatoes.
33. Cook up 45 Candied Sweet Potatoes. ***Now We're Cookin' Complete!***
34. Sit down at the feast table in Darnassus and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff.
35. Travel to the Exodar and locate the feast area just outside the front entrance.
36. Sit down at the feast table in the Exodar and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff. ***Pilgrim's Paunch Complete!***
37. Return to the feast area in Stormwind.
38. Turn in Candied Sweet Potatoes.
39. Get the quest Slow-roasted Turkey.
40. Return to the feast area of Darnassus.
41. Turn in Slow-roasted Turkey.
42. Wasn't that fun?! Good! Let's do it again! Just kidding! Mostly. It will be easier now that you've already got the materials you need. You've now unlocked the cooking daily quests. The rewards for these quests will give you your choice of 1 piece of Pilgrim's Clothing or a turkey shooter. For your achievements you will need a hat, a chest piece and at least 8 shooters. I recommend getting the clothing first so you can work on other achievements today.
43. Get and turn in Easy as Pie in Darnassus.
44. Return to the feast area in Stormwind.
45. Get and turn in She Says Potato and We're Out of Cranberry Chutney Again?
46. Return to the feast area of Ironforge.
47. Get and turn in Can't Get Enough and Don't Forget the Stuffing! ***Pilgrim's Progress Complete!***
48. Repeat steps 43-47 tomorrow for more Turkey Shooters. You have enough food to turn them in. If you wish to keep repeating the daily quests then be sure to grab 20 Pumpkins, 20 Cranberries and 20 Potatoes while you're at each place so your turn ins the next day are easier.
49. When you have your Pilgrim's Hat and chestpiece, get yourself a group (or just solo it) and go to the Sethekk Halls in Terokkar Forest. Put on your hat and chestpiece then kill the last boss. This works for normal or heroic modes. ***Terokkar Turkey Time Complete!***
50. When you have your Pilgrim's Hat and chestpiece travel to Thunder Bluff, Orgrimmar, Undercity and Silvermoon City. Sit down at each of their feast tables while wearing your pilgrim clothing. You don't have to eat, you just have to make it to a chair and sit down. ***Pilgrim's Peril Complete!***
51. When you have some turkey shooters from the daily quests, start looking for rogues of all races. I recommend Dalaran or any PvP Zone/Battleground. ***Turkey Lurkey Complete!***

Grats! You're now a Pilgrim with a turkey pet!
HORDE

1. Start in the Undercity. Speak to one of the Commoners and get the quest Pilgrim's Bounty.
2. Head outside to the front gates and go to the Pilgrim's Bountry Festival. Turn in your quest.
3. Get the quest Sharing a Bountiful Feast.
4. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor, purchase a Cookbook. Open it and learn all the recipes.
5. Also purchase 50 Flour, 50 Mild Spices, 120 Autumnal Herbs, 230 Honey, and 50 Tirisfal Pumpkins.
6. There will be tables of feasts setup all around. Each feast table has five different chairs. The Sweet Potatoe Chair, The Stuffing Chair, the Cranberry Chair, the Turkey Chair and the Pie Chair. Use an empty chair to sit down at the table. Sitting down will give you a different action bar. The number 1 hotkey is an unlimited supply of the food that matches the name of your chair.
7. Eat five helpings of whatever chair you're sitting at by making sure you have nobody selected and pressing 1. Now, select somebody sitting in a seat at the table or select the seat itself and press 1 to throw food. Continue pressing 1 until... ***Food Fight! Complete!***
8. Switch to a different chair. Eat five of that food then toss at least one to another chair. (Please note that you can eat other food while staying in one chair but it has to be thrown to you from other chairs.)
9. Repeat the above step for the remaining chairs (don't forget to throw one food after eating the 5 you need!). ***Sharing is Caring Complete!***
10. Keep an eye on your buff bar so when you get 5 stacks of each food buff from each chair you'll get the 'Spirit of Sharing' buff. Then you're done with this feast table.
11. Turn in Sharing a Bountiful Feast.
12. Get the quest Spice Bread Stuffing.
13. Cook up 50 Spice Bread (learned from a normal cooking trainer) and then turn it into 50 Spice Bread Stuffing.
14. Turn in Spice Bread Stuffing. (Yes you will have made more stuff than you needed for this quest. Save it. Same goes for the others.)
15. Get the quest Pumpkin Pie.
16. Cook up 50 Pumpkin Pies.
17. Travel to Orgrimmar and find the Feast area outside the gates.
18. Turn in Pumpkin Pie.
19. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor purchase 45 Cranberries.
20. Get the quest Cranberry Chutney.
21. Cook up 45 Cranberry Chutneys.
22. Sit down at the feast table in Orgrimmar and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff.
23. Travel to the feast area outside of Thunder Bluff.
24. Turn in Cranberry Chutney.
25. Get the quest Candied Sweet Potatoes.
26. From the Pilgrim's Bounty Vendor purchase 45 Mulgore Sweet Potatoes.
27. Cook up 45 Candied Sweet Potatoes.
28. Sit down at the feast table in Thunder Bluff and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff.
29. Return to the feast area in Orgrimmar.
30. Turn in Candied Sweet Potatoes.
31. Get the quest Undersupplied in the Undercity.
32. Return to the feast area in the Undercity.
33. Turn in Undersupplied in the Undercity.
34. Get the quest Slow-roasted Turkey.
35. Now it's time to go hunting! All around Tirisfal Glades there are lots and lots of Wild Turkeys. If you have Tracker Snacks I recommend using them to help track down the turkeys. I also highly recommend a macro:

/tar Wild Turkey
/cast instantcastspellhere
36. When you kill a turkey you get a 30 second buff. That buff stacks 40 times, 1 stack every time you kill a turkey. You will get Turkey Hunter at 10, Turkey Domination at 20, Turkey Slaughter at 30 and Turkey Triumph at 40. While trying for 40 stacks you may or may not have time to be looting the turkeys but remember, you will need to loot 45 turkeys for cooking. ***The Turkinator Complete!***
37. When you've got 45 turkeys, cook up 45 Slow Roasted Turkeys. ***Now We're Cookin' Complete!***
38. Travel to Silvermoon City and find the feast area outside the gates.
39. Sit down at the feast table in Silvermoon and eat 5 servings from each chair until you get the Spirit of Sharing buff. ***Pilgrim's Paunch Complete!***
40. Travel back to the feast area of Orgrimmar.
41. Turn in Slow-roasted Turkey.
42. Wasn't that fun?! Good! Let's do it again! Just kidding! Mostly. It will be easier now that you've already got the materials you need. You've now unlocked the cooking daily quests. The rewards for these quests will give you your choice of 1 piece of Pilgrim's Clothing or a turkey shooter. For your achievements you will need a hat, a chest piece and at least 8 shooters. I recommend getting the clothing first so you can work on other achievements today.
43. Get and turn in Can't Get Enough Turkey and Don't Forget the Stuffing!
44. Return to the feast area in Thunder Bluff.
45. Get and turn in Easy as Pie.
46. Return to the feast area of the Undercity.
47. Get and turn in She Says Potato and We're Out of Cranberry Chutney Again? ***Pilgrim's Progress Complete!***
48. Repeat steps 43-47 (though I recommend starting in Undercity or Thunder Bluff to cut travel time.) tomorrow for more Turkey Shooters. You have enough food to turn them in. If you wish to keep repeating the daily quests then be sure to grab 20 Pumpkins, 20 Cranberries and 20 Potatoes while you're at each place so your turn ins the next day are easier.
49. When you have your Pilgrim's Hat and chestpiece, get yourself a group (or just solo it) and go to the Sethekk Halls in Terokkar Forest. Put on your hat and chestpiece then kill the last boss. This works for normal or heroic modes. ***Terokkar Turkey Time Complete!***
50. When you have your Pilgrim's Hat and chestpiece travel to Ironforge, Stormwind, Darnassus and the Exodar. Sit down at each of their feast tables while wearing your pilgrim clothing. You don't have to eat, you just have to make it to a chair and sit down. ***Pilgrim's Peril Complete!***
51. When you have some turkey shooters from the daily quests, start looking for rogues of all races. I recommend Dalaran or any PvP Zone/Battleground. ***Turkey Lurkey Complete!***

Grats! You're now a Pilgrim with a turkey pet!
Will keep an eye on it for updates in case my memory and research of the order of quests is shaky.
Thank you for the guide however i do have a question. Is there a time limit on how often you can gain the spirital buff. I got it in org but could not do anything in undercity. Would not let me pass or eat. That a bug or intended?
It's bugged. Seemed to fix itself after the reset. But you can get the buff while you already have it.

The buffs for each food didn't seem to apply themselves while I was actually at the chair, but were present after I hopped out.
I don't see a table outside Org. :(
Hey Rill, are you going to repost your Argent Tournament guide on the new forums?
I don't see a table outside Org. :(

Are there any hostile NPCs or Players inside Org? If there aren't, you're still on the phased Org for the Wrath Gate quest lines. A lot of people had that same problem last year.
Hey Rill, are you going to repost your Argent Tournament guide on the new forums?

Only if it's wanted. I figured perhaps people wouldn't bother with it since Cataclysm will be out soon. It's permanently here though if needed:
http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=313
why does Ironforge have a ton of guards around their tables yet none of the Horde cities have Guards??? Devs favouring Alliance again? ... and i do have 3 lvl 80 Alliance!

Only if it's wanted. I figured perhaps people wouldn't bother with it since Cataclysm will be out soon. It's permanently here though if needed:
http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=313

People are probably still going to want to do it for the mounts & pets & achievements, if nothing else.

You can do the spirit buff one after the other.

I did it in one city, then went to another and ate there and did it again. you don't have to wait for the previous one to go off, it simply covers it up and you are at an hour again (but fine to go immediately to the next city.)

I was doing them pretty fast, with a hearth in dalaran and then using the argent tabard for a hearth to the tournament and then flying to dalaran and then porting to the next city.
With the drop of the 4.0.3 patch and the closing Mulgore, Pilgrim is now unattainable for Alliance characters, unless I missed something. I can't find a way into Thunder Bluff to get the last Horde table I needed. I thought of coming in by zeppelin from Ogrimmar, but the towers are now within the city. I'm going to look into the other departure points now.

If someone has a suggestion, I'd appreciate it. To preclude completion of a world event while the event is in progress for only one faction is pretty unfair, IMO.
Better question how do you get to the iron forge table? I've tried from at least 5 different angles and its all fail. the only way i can see this happening is raid the area with 10-20 people and pray you get time to sit.
With the drop of the 4.0.3 patch and the closing Mulgore, Pilgrim is now unattainable for Alliance characters, unless I missed something. I can't find a way into Thunder Bluff to get the last Horde table I needed. I thought of coming in by zeppelin from Ogrimmar, but the towers are now within the city. I'm going to look into the other departure points now.

If someone has a suggestion, I'd appreciate it. To preclude completion of a world event while the event is in progress for only one faction is pretty unfair, IMO.

There are big gaps on either side of the Great Gate from Southern Barrens. The tables are in the same place they were last year, at the base of the lifts up to Thunder Bluff, so although you'll be flagged, you won't have to go up into the city.
As a horde trying to complete Pilgrim's Peril, I also can't sit down at the IF table without one of the many lvl 85 guards womping my ass before I get a chance to sit. No turkey pet for me this year. :(
Better question how do you get to the iron forge table? I've tried from at least 5 different angles and its all fail. the only way i can see this happening is raid the area with 10-20 people and pray you get time to sit.

I haven't tried this since the patch dropped, but it worked for me last year, and with the one character I was able to get to before everything changed (helps to have an Alliance character to familiarize yourself with the route if you can):

Ride past the tables up the path to the right and get just as close to the far edge as you dare, then turn and watch. The guards chasing you should leash back... now follow them back down, dismount and hop into a chair.

It's a bit tricky; you may fail a few times until you've figured out which guards to pull up with you from the table area. And if they've knocked you off your mount, you probably can't run behind them fast enough to get into that chair before they reset.