** Aman'Thul Progression Site 10&25 **

Aman'Thul
Entity

Killed Magmaw 10 man
OK ITS DONE!!

http://wow-amanthul.com/

Well not quite, but its should be done enough for GM's to be able to log in again. GM's can just use the same login/pass they used before. The process of added screenshots is exactly the same

I have given it a little bit of a face lift and added some more features.

::note - The view screenshots bit is not working atm, I hope to have this fixed soon.
Entity

Killed Halfus Wyrmbreaker 10 man
Ok, just uploaded PB's 10 man kills, just got magmaw, all looks to be good with the site
12/16/2010 3:43 AMPosted by Bighealbob

::note - The view screenshots bit is not working atm, I hope to have this fixed soon.

Screenshots are now working again.
Attempting to update PB's 25 man boss kills, with Omnitron it is not changing to being killed when i update it.

Edit: It is also not working for me for Magmaw either, again for a 25 man kill report
12/29/2010 2:05 AMPosted by Throld
Attempting to update PB's 25 man boss kills, with Omnitron it is not changing to being killed when i update it.

Edit: It is also not working for me for Magmaw either, again for a 25 man kill report

We had the same problem too, just removed the 10 man kill and then it seemed to work fine.
Thanks.. I will try to have a look at it some time today/tomorrow.

Ok, I have been able to replicate the issue, I will try to fix it soon.
Can you try now and let me know how you go?

Feel free to email me.
2 quick things:

1) Bastion of Twilight normal doesn't include Sinestra, making what is currently 80% completion on the site actually 100% completion of the instance.

2) The WoW news segment at the bottom is (currently) separated from the progression bits, because the guild movement section pushes the bottom of the progression segment down.
Moltov 10 man has downed: Chimaeron, Magmaw, Omnitron, Halfus, Conclave and Val and Ther
01/06/2011 8:49 PMPosted by Spacebat
2 quick things:

1) Bastion of Twilight normal doesn't include Sinestra, making what is currently 80% completion on the site actually 100% completion of the instance.

2) The WoW news segment at the bottom is (currently) separated from the progression bits, because the guild movement section pushes the bottom of the progression segment down.

Thanks, I will have a look at it when I have a chance.. Internet is a bit unreliable atm.. Promise I will get to it.

01/09/2011 5:13 AMPosted by Ammune
Moltov 10 man has downed: Chimaeron, Magmaw, Omnitron, Halfus, Conclave and Val and Ther

Does Molotov have an account? If not, get an officer or GM to email me at bob@wow-randomfact.com and you may update it yourself.

~Bob
Like I said, both of them are really quite minor niggles, when they're done they're done.
Thankyou to those who have emailed me about the Screenshots not showing correctly (Some of the 25man screenshots are showing the 10man kill and/or vice versa)

I will try and fix that over the weekend if I get a bit of spare time as I am a bit time starved at the moment.
Combined progression is broken.
Yes it is. Its a bug. Hope its not hard to fix. I will try to sort it out during shutdown tomorrow. Please don't go changing anything to try and fix it yourselves or you will only go and overwrite the correct date..
Anyone good with MYSQL Sub queries?? I think I have hurt my brain :(
Ok, think I have fixed it.. Please have a look at let me know.. The combined sheet should be back to;

Highest point then based on date entered (as their first kill for a boss be it 10 or 25)
whats happen to the site?