History of Stormreaver, as told from day one.

Stormreaver
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
to think that the history of SR ends before wrath or cata, it would seem we need an updated post. None the less, its good to see our history preserved. i've been on the server since release, but i've never been in any notable guilds, but i do remember them.
HAIL
I am back but I am going to keep it pretty casual. Level to 85 and start doing some arenas/BGS.
Glubsheep of <Igglebound> approves of this thread.
Kinda kewl how other people's point of view of the past is, dunno how many remember my Mage Ssinjin from House Lok'ri but I was there from the beggining trying to keep up with Chris and them..

Started playing again this weekend and decided to start from lvl 1 to get the feel of the game again and Im looking for a good pvp minded guild on Alliance to join as well.
A few old <Covert Operations> / Nightmare Inc 2.0 (Thaeds - Harrow Split) peeps here, approving of this thread.
01/07/2011 6:52 PMPosted by Ssinjin
Kinda kewl how other people's point of view of the past is, dunno how many remember my Mage Ssinjin from House Lok'ri but I was there from the beggining trying to keep up with Chris and them..

Started playing again this weekend and decided to start from lvl 1 to get the feel of the game again and Im looking for a good pvp minded guild on Alliance to join as well.

Haha House Lokri was my first guild before joining up with IRL friends in Covert Operations. I was Balyx, my buddies name was Balror. We were in HL for maybe.. a month? (Elvinhose)
01/13/2011 9:10 PMPosted by Doodoopistol

Haha House Lokri was my first guild before joining up with IRL friends in Covert Operations. I was Balyx, my buddies name was Balror. We were in HL for maybe.. a month? (Elvinhose)

ROFLMAO ... you even remember the word P.... How ya doing bud. I must say I am enjoying the game ALOT after playing Warhammer for several years a break from the same ole SC's there and relearning the game here has been fun. BG's are a lil rough sometimes facing the twinks with their Heirloom gear but I still manage to do ok.
Stormreaver has history after vanilla, its sad nobody bothered to include it.
this was originally written in bc i think, just btw
Pros before Bros!
01/07/2011 6:52 PMPosted by Ssinjin
What I remember most about <House Lokri> was putting 3 of its members in the dirt and then trolling them off the forums with screenshots of it.
The original Ring of Fire video from Stormreaver's infancy. Good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2961p9-FTs
Hurray for Bloodthirst,wheres all the other OG's at ;)
Ahh the good ole days. When pvp dominance was decided by who could zerg the most dragons.....
All the good ol' days.

I have to post this here for posterity.

Wrath of Shamiggles - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFwRLyqzxlE

- Asmeroth
Former GM of <Requiem> in classic.
Great Stuff. got most of the Great names mentioned too. Magi? Check. Broderick? Double Check (Though I will say, it was never mentioned that he achieved GM, or that he was perhaps the most geared person in the world at one point) But I didn't see any mention of (and maybe I just missed them) Sky--the Restoration Druid Grand Marshall. Much Later Jider is the greatest thing to ever happen to SR. Soloing 25 man bosses?! Um YES PLEASE! Anyway. great memories...