GHI Makes it on Wow Insider! (Again!)

Moon Guard
Today WoW Insider wrote an article about the most popular RP addons as of 4.0. Pilus, myself and the rest of the Gryphonheart Team are very happy that Gryphonheart items is one of the addons reviewed.

You can read more about this article here: http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/21/all-the-worlds-a-stage-4-0-roleplay-addons/#continued
Well, GHI is a #@^#$$% impressive add-on, and thats not even sugarcoating it. It's done a lot of good things for me in my RP.
I still believe any rp addon besides IRP can go diaf.
Ghi needs to stop bugging my ui.

Download version 0.99.11, there's a lot of bug fixes. Also, version 1.0 should be out in the next few days. It seems to work with many of the really popular addons as well.
Have you tried making it not terrible?

Have you tried not being a forum troll?

Better yet, have -you- made/helped develop an addon that made it on WoW Insider.... twice?
Have you tried making it not terrible?

Have you tried not being a forum troll?

Better yet, have -you- made/helped develop an addon that made it on WoW Insider.... twice?

yeah didders you should bow before the scripting god.

Agreed.

If this is the measure of greatness that we're too live up too, how can we hope to cure cancer or land a man on Mars? You've set the standard too high.