Which PvP Seal do you use as Ret?

Paladin
I'm just curious which seal you prefer using as Ret in PvP for patch 4.0+

Thanks!
I have used seal of truth but I havent really tested either righteous just seems lack luster as I dont think it procs of everything like it used to
righteousness
I personally like using truth, just cause it stacks well with damage and the dots are nice against rogues, but then again on some occasion. Righteousness is nice on some occasion but I wish it actually slowed the target other than just stop them from gaining a speed boost.
If I have strong heals I use Righteousness. Therefore I use Seal of Light most of the time.
righteousness for straight burst dmg.
Truth for arena or healers.

Not sure if stacking with truth then switch to righteous for burst then truth for judgement still works. But i doubt it, since theres plenty of buttons to smash then seal swapping.
insight or justice, seal damage is so ridiculously #!!#ty that i'd rather have useful seals, more survivability or speed limitation.

Yea Seal damage will be overnerfed when 4.0.3a goes live.

Our DoT Seal used to account for a pretty significant chunk of damage pre-4.0, as shown by arena numbers. But that's looking to be an artifact of the past.
insight or justice, seal damage is so ridiculously #!!#ty that i'd rather have useful seals, more survivability or speed limitation.
I use Seal of Truth as well, mostly out of habit. To be honest, Insight is probably the better overall Seal to use.

But the Seal and Judgement mechanic is gone, gone, gone. There's no swapping of it anymore, not when our GCD's full. That's one thing Blizzard may have forgotten, it was okay to have different procs for Seals back when we just auto-attacked mostly. These days it's an extra GCD that could have been a WoG/TV/HoW.