To those of you who doubted.

Moon Guard
The new race/class combos will be playable when The Shattering patch is launched. How do I know? On the Poll: A New Brave World, the first option is

'Immedietly create and level one of the new race/class combos (i.e Tauren Paladins, Dwarf Shamans.'

So, to those of you doubted me...

Nee ner nee ner neeeee ner. I told you so, I told you so!
Hehe I planned to level at least two of the new race/class combos.
Undead hunter, prepare for imminent rolling.

Hopefully Tuesday.
Undead hunter, prepare for imminent rolling.

Hopefully Tuesday.

I'll be right there with you! Now I need to think of a nifty name for my Undead female Huntress..hmm
This information has been avaliable off the official site for months.
I know.

But nobody believed me. D:
Tauren preist =3
This information has been avaliable off the official site for months.

What is with you Order of Malorne people and wandering around in your underwear?

I really didn't peg it as an ERP guild, but seeing your avatar and the *%!#@@* (Why is the word for women who prefer the romantic company of other women on the censor list?) couple that were wandering around the Cath in their skivvies earlier today is making me wonder.
I clicked on Eld's pic...and then /nosebleed
Tali, I love the fact that the helm allows you to show your own horns instead of the helm's horns, but I feel like you need some bigger horns with that thing on.
Meh, I'm not really excited about the new class/race combos like a friend of mine is. He's pretty much drooling IRL until the day comes that he can roll a troll druid. Now, if Forsaken could be Paladins, I'd be all over that!

McCoy.

Hmmm I could dig that name actually. It's on my list now! Thanks doll <3
Meh, I'm not really excited about the new class/race combos like a friend of mine is. He's pretty much drooling IRL until the day comes that he can roll a troll druid. Now, if Forsaken could be Paladins, I'd be all over that!

Ew.
I'm still waiting until the Shattering happens either way. I don't want to roll a dwarf shaman just to have to bash my face into my keyboard, desk, wall, and door respectively out of agonizing boredom as I kill Frostmane trolls and Leper gnomes for the seven billionth time in my warcraft career.

The new race/class combos will be available when the Shattering actually happens.