Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
@HyporiHexwrench
@Seranthe
Updating the twitter thing finally: @NotReallyFelix

Aenstrian used to be @JustCallMeFelix but IC events changed this.

Also, @Segsworth for infrequent space goat shenanigans.
@AelyraSunsinger

This is also my first post in the Wyrmrest forum and I have to say that the forum sold me about 75% of the way on the realm. I was looking for one with RP and good people to play with (I've been Alliance on Shadow Council since October) and I tried out a couple RP realms. All I can say is that Wyrmrest blew me away. I've been absolutely thrilled with everything so far and I wanted to extend quick "thank you" to the community. You're amazing. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Off to read your journals . . .
@DeadWorgen

What the sod is the deal with these books?
A good 50% of them are dead accounts, and you're absolutely right about being smart about who you chose to follow. Some of these folks aren't the brightest crayons in the box, that's for certain.
@cfp_hunter
Just getting into this..

@SegoRyder
Just got in on this myself!

@A_Ghoulbane
Kal convinced me to take one of the books... Well, here we go.

@IzzeiBoltbarrel
@Cirystar

(I'm also Segolily)
Ya know, I never did get around to keeping up the "list". I may have dozed off for a bit. But hang the sense of it! It's far too late now.
i was thinking of an idea like this except with facebook instead of twitter but i like this to im gonna make one and add it
06/06/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Drkcarebear
i was thinking of an idea like this except with facebook instead of twitter but i like this to im gonna make one and add it

https://twitter.com/#!/PriestessTopla
I cannot remember if I added my twitter to this list but here, better late than never! @Arcane_Beauty
Just heard about this via tumblr and of course, had to get my kids involved. For now, you can find Leaf here at : https://twitter.com/#!/Leafwisperer / @Leafwisperer
Newly joined this project! @_Lilitharien
@night_lotus
Sounds interesting! I think I'll have go.

@SeryouSinblood
@AStormherald - Adeilis

@gloriousflare - Ferrana, whose twitter is listed as belonging to F.V.