Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Rawr if this shows up twice >.<

@DrakenWrA

Closest I could pick since I'm braindead
If only Saino would use this at all.
I'll be signing up once I get some time. After all, what kind of guild leader would I be if I didn't support my member's projects?
<error>
Reported for sticky just fyi :D
@MaiWildblood
Added everyone who's followed me so far!
Gratz for sticky #2!
Updating OP now to include the newest names. Err...is there no PMing on these message boards? Oh well, send me mail in game if I missed a name on the list. Trying my best to update every day.

Thanks for the sticky!

EDIT: Better yet, send a PM to From's twitter. We can use PMs for OOC communication since it doesn't clutter up our tweets page.
Oh, and I have all 22 characters followed on Fromwizzle. You can check out his following list to add anyone you're missing.
Oh, and I have all 22 characters followed on Fromwizzle. You can check out his following list to add anyone you're missing.

I think I have everybody, though several are pending my add request.

:)
Awesome!

'LaessaTome' is mine.

I think I have everybody, though several are pending my add request.

:)

Yeah, I just changed my setting to "private" as well. I think it will help assure we're only letting people in who we know is playing by the rules. Of course I could see how some people might want to allow other curious followers. I left one of my characters "public" just to see if anyone outside the group follows lol.
Mine's LenaOnofre. Still trying to figure Twitter out though.
You can count me in. @RockeyaWrA
@2Mahnas
I so want to do this for my worgen, but he doesn't exist yet T_T
*kicks the postbox* Work this time!

@KroyArcfire
Sounds like fun

@Priskamir
@TheGeargrinder

Currently recuperating in Stormwind. And hanging about on this twitter doohicky.