[A] VAM 2/13 Heroic LF Tank!

Aman'Thul
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
Hahahahhahaha. It's amazing.
Bump!
05/25/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Kuruptedthug
Currently Looking for a mage as high priority especially for MOP!

Mage's Carry all =)
Bump!
Bump for Sonnen getting owned. !@#$ you, Sonnen.
Up.
just like to say, im the mage that filled this spot....so yeah no need for one anymore, altho keep applying always on the lookout for good players

THE BUMP SONG!!!!! :P
HAI FRIENDS!! missing me much
Bump for 4/6 in a night. More to come. :D
bump
Bump.
In need of healers.
Bump.
I'm assuming that since the first page hasn't been updated you haven't found all you're hoping to find. I'm currently 470 enhance/488 resto. I'm appart of a raid team that is only 5/16 and this is incredibly painful for me. I loved when I finally got to hardmodes in DS before nerfs. I loved progression and I loved being appart of a team that took time to look at why failures happened, and discussed measures in fixing the faults.

I can't manage to pug more bosses than the guild gets generally. My experience is 6/6 MV reg ( experienced in all, but havn't been able to get an elegon kill yet.) and 4/6 HoF reg ( Only ever downed the first boss, but I have been brought in on the second, third and sixth.) I know i'm good enough to be at least 12/16 by now at the very least. But due to my availability going into the xpac and work and such I could not find a group.

I will mail the poster and one ofthe other names listed about my post here.
Thank you for your time.
bump for a !@#$ing finally sha kill
bump for heroic feng!
Bump for the good people! :)
bump heroic gar'jal!
heroic elegon down!