Phishing e-mail

Customer Support
I received an e-mail today from Blizzard Entertainment <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com>. The title was World of Warcraft subscription reminder but when I opened it it was actually an ad from a site offering a powerleveling service. I tried to check headers but all I could get was what is listed above. I forwarded it to the hacks address but thought I would let you know here also. I tried to list the site then edit it but I don't know if it worked. If you need any more info just let me know.
Heya Kadavan,
I received an e-mail today from Blizzard Entertainment <wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com>. The title was World of Warcraft subscription reminder but when I opened it it was actually an ad from offering a powerleveling service. I tried to check headers but all I could get was what is listed above. I forwarded it to the hacks address but thought I would let you know here also.
To be certain on how to check headers please visit: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25133

Thank you for the heads up and for sending this right over to hacks@blizzard.com, remember to copy and paste the entire header into the message body, so we can identify the source.