Rate the transmog.

Wyrmrest Accord
9 / 10

I like the look. The colors match, and whatnot. It's just very weird for me to see it on an Night Elf. The Robes seem very warlocky to me. I'm sure there's a reason behind it, though!
Very distinctive! I'm a big fan of xmogs that make it easy to tell you apart from your peers. Gives you a sort of pandaren swashbuckler look.

8.5/10

7/10 It's interesting! But I really dislike the shoes and the shoulder.

Because it was impossible to see the full set, I whipped out WoW Model Viewer to see it all. x3 I can see why you have the helm turned off at the moment. It's simplistic looking, and I like that. The belt's color is a bit too bold of a red, however...

9.7/10 (( If you can get a better belt, I'll give a 10/10 :P ))

9 / 10

I like the look. The colors match, and whatnot. It's just very weird for me to see it on an Night Elf. The Robes seem very warlocky to me. I'm sure there's a reason behind it, though!

Right as I was typing for someone else... *Grumbles*

Anywho, it's definitely Frostwolf-y, so 8/10
Loving the set, and while the wepons are cool I don't feel they match the set. 8.5/10
Loving the set, and while the wepons are cool I don't feel they match the set. 8.5/10

9/10, can't say I've seen anyone wearing that set in that color yet. The only thing I could comment on is a more fitting weapon. (LF rating since I got trolled D:!)
12/11/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Caelixx

9/10, can't say I've seen anyone wearing that set in that color yet. The only thing I could comment on is a more fitting weapon. (LF rating since I got trolled D:!)

10/10 You're the cutest little one eyed pirate!
6/10. I like it a lot, very fitting for a blood elf, but that random blue cloak..
Your ensemble speaks of the sun upon the sea, bright yellows scattered across the blues and greens cast upon the tide at dawn.

9/10; only the headgear choice remains.

As for me, I fear the armory does little to reflect my chosen staff, so these additional images should highlight it as well as the hard-to-discern cloak.

http://imageshack.us/f/854/scp0.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/4/w6pd.jpg/
9.9/10

You not only got the right belt for a normally belt-less set but all of the extras go along so, so, so well. Kind of makes me regret changing my Tauren Shaman.
9.9/10, You not only got the right belt for a normally belt-less set but all of the extras go along so, so, so well. Kind of makes me regret changing my Tauren Shaman.

9/10, It certainly looks Blood Elven.
Your ensemble speaks of the sun upon the sea, bright yellows scattered across the blues and greens cast upon the tide at dawn.

9/10; only the headgear choice remains.

I do have headgear. It's invisible! And I can't find an aqua and gold headpiece to match. Suggestions, anyone?

@Banrok

9/10 just because the orange runes on your weapon don't match the color scheme of the armor.
9/10, very Kaldorei-priesty. I like how the color scheme is consistent and also how it shows some skin but not in like the "trampy" way but like... more of an oracle? If that makes sense? Anyway the only reason I didn't go 10 is while I dig the gloves, I wish they were more in tune to the rest- although I bet its really hard to find gloves that have similar models with the right colors.

All in all, good job, Alli scum.
9.5/10

That belt is the only thing keeping it from being perfect.
8/10.

The mace kills it for me.
Wait.. you can xmog the straw hat? 0.o

9.5/10 For you, my good sir.
Wait.. you can xmog the straw hat? 0.o

9.5/10 For you, my good sir.

That better be deathbone... *Goes to check* Yep, it's deathbone.

8/10