Blizzard! Battle.net and armory issues!

Website Bug Report
There are several similar posts that appear to be getting ignored by blizzard, and they wont let us submit a ticket about this...

Many of us are having issues since 5.4.2 on the Forums / Battle.net / Armory and mobile app with our toon avatars not appearing - also when I log in I still do not have access to armory things like the AH and guild.

I am not the only one with this issue, but no one is acknowledging it! Tell us something.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10826783214
I've been chatting with BlizzardCS on Facebook and they said that they are troubleshooting and looking into the issue.
I have the same issue. I get "Error handling this request"
its been like this since the release of 5.4.2,

Iphone 4s i0s 7.0.2
Android 4.0.4
Same thing here...
I think it has something to do with the fact that our toons are now tagged with the realm name. Things that go to look them up - the forum, armory, external sites like ask mr robot - aren't connecting cause Blizz has changed the lookup names.
How about an update on this, Blizzard? We're paying a monthly subscription for the game and related services, and an update, even something as small as "we are aware and working on it" would go a long way towards customer satisfaction.

Anyone with even a tiny bit of tech savvy understands that technical issues will occur, but at least give us a sign that you are aware of said issues, rather than just leaving us sitting here twiddling our thumbs.
I have the same problem since Wed. prior to this all worked fine except when I tried to create a 3rd auction an error occured. So, far no help from Blizz yet.
I think it has something to do with the fact that our toons are now tagged with the realm name. Things that go to look them up - the forum, armory, external sites like ask mr robot - aren't connecting cause Blizz has changed the lookup names.

This.

When I click to check my character's armory or post history I get "404 character not found".... but in the search window it's displaying "Mistwynd@"

when I manually typed in my server name: "Mistwynd@lightbringer" .... there's no error and it goes straight to my armory.

It appears that somewhere when they were coding the forums, they forgot to add the proper linkage to the server name.
My whole server forum has caught it...Moonguard needs a quarantine.
Yep... ditto. Same for me on Blizzard.net, and I can't access Armory (Android 4.3) now.