I want to be topless

General Discussion

I hate monkeys.

I can see why, they ride dogs and herd your kind.

I didn't see any draenei in that video.

Got to give them some leeway. It's like if the humans came and said the Naaru are in reallity, say, just representations of the light, as a concept, and not real beings with real thought. It would make sense in their view of the light, but it'd be upsating for you.

Humans are just children playing around with a power they don't fully comprehend.

We would be better friends if we didn't have contracts limiting out interaction with alliance races.

You have a new boss now, I don't think Vol'jin has anything against the draenei.

I can see why, they ride dogs and herd your kind.

I got a screenshot for you,

http://i41.tinypic.com/243medj.png

Not seeing it.
12/22/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Silliman
Because.

Because I'm a Gnome, aren't we suppose to be Naked?
I mean it's clear that we are the sex appeal of Azeroth.

This gnome is hawt, and I mean hawwwt, he's even got a personals ad up on Craig's list.

/high paw, or gnome fist, yeah that's it gnome fist.
12/22/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Adelphie
Humans are just children playing around with a power they don't fully comprehend.
Yes, but as you may have learned, as we have learned before, they're very active children that are always doing stuff, learning things and always end up calling the shorts.

You have a new boss now, I don't think Vol'jin has anything against the draenei.

We'll have to see. My worry now doesn't lie in the horde, but in the alliance. I don't think Jaina will take kindly of us visiting the draenei.

Not seeing it.

You see, Your race is a bunch of goats.
From Space.
You dear, are a space goat.
We here have what we already call, goats.
You look like them. :)

And in the video there are monkeys, on dogs, chasing the goats.
The goats you see like you has hooves and horns and they eat the paper bag their food comes in, much like your kind.
No fun allowed!
12/22/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Springrunner
Yes, but as you may have learned, as we have learned before, they're very active children that are always doing stuff, learning things and always end up calling the shorts.

We'll have to see. My worry now doesn't lie in the horde, but in the alliance. I don't think Jaina will take kindly of us visiting the draenei.

I bought some blue contacts from those goblins in the other thread, they will work if you wanna sneak over to the exodar.
Due to the inability of Gnomelon thread to retain its invisibility for extended periods of time, any and all "invisible" products created from them shall either render and be visible after a set amount of time, or disappear entirely (they could blow up, we wouldn't put it past the gnomes to put this technical design into a thread-type they use on their clothes).

Due to these unique properties, among others, the invisibility of the vest cannot be applied to any other garment that does not consist of gnomelon thread.

Source: the gnomish dictionary of all things textile and which explosives to rig them with

*cough*marysuerace*cough*

Jaina can't tell us who we can be friends with.

I bought some blue contacts from those goblins in the other thread, they will work if you wanna sneak over to the exodar.

You should also get blue underwear.
On a normal day, I pretty much am.

This day & every day until after the holidays is sweater day though.
Jaina can't tell us who we can be friends with.

I'll answer with what you said;

*cough*marysuerace*cough*

You should also get blue underwear.

And blue nail polish.
I was excited when i earned this item and i was going to be transmogged.
Except I cant use it.
Why not Blizzard?
WHY?!
I WANT TO BE A NAKED GNOME!

Sandrene's Invisible Vest

why don't you have a seat over there ?

I'll answer with what you said;

Stupid humans. They're better mages than blood elves, better paladins than draenei, better warriors than orcs, better rogues than night elves… And apparently they're the best leaders and diplomats despite having some of the biggest diplomatic faux pas in Warcraft history. To top it all off they think they can tell other races what to do and they get away with it.

Can we just kill them? No, wait, they have limitless numbers.

And blue nail polish

It's nice that the elves are color coded.
A wild FUN appears!

BLIZZARD uses NERF BAT! It's super effective!
They're better mages than blood elves, better paladins than draenei, better warriors than orcs, better rogues than night elves

This bothers me a lot.

It's nice that the elves are color coded.

It's easier for everyone.

Oh, btw, take these signets. *hands bloody elven signets* You can probably trade them for money at the Kirin Tor, I think they pay for dead blood elves. The blood is mine so it checks out if they test it. From a nosebleed when this pandaren trainee punched me in the face. They're worth... twelve blood elves. I was looking for someone to give them to so they have value. No one will wear them bloodied like this.
Was expecting an elf.

As was I.
As was I.

Nobody expects the Gnomish Inquisition! Especially the Pandaren Inquisition too!
Was expecting an elf.

You're creepy! XD
Well...it doesn't surprise me. There always seems to be something kinky about those LEATHER wearers.