Your favorite wow topics

General Discussion
We all have different things we like to talk about in WoW.
What have your favorite posts in the General Discussion been?
Some of us Gnomes on dating sites.

How about you?

have you ever been a gnome on a dating site?
Idiot
General discussion is for discussion about the game, generally. Also making a thread asking why a previous thread got locked is almost the worst thing you can do.

Other than posting from a "legolas" character name.
Idiot

lol
General Discussion: Discuss World of Warcraft.

Also creating another thread to ask why a thread was closed/deleted is against the rules.
Well then they should really post a reason rather then just locking it and being silent.
And it does involve Wow.
Post locks are usually because it didn't devolve into constant ToS violations. Many times, a good thread will get locked because there is still something valuable to save.

That wasn't really a good thread at all. I'm surprised it wasn't deleted. I'd expect this thread to get locked or deleted also, since discussing the actions of the moderators is against the ToS here.
Well then they should really post a reason rather then just locking it and being silent.
And it does involve Wow.

Read the first sticky.

When our threads get moderated it's up to us to read the rules and figure out what we did wrong.

Just "involving" WoW isn't sufficient. We're here to discuss the game. Not mentioning WoW on a dating site.

The moderation team has enough to do with the thousands of threads posted here every day without having to explain every single act of moderation they do.
Potatos
What do I like to talk about it WoW?

Right now I'm loving challenge mode dungeons!
Potatos

Just "involving" WoW isn't sufficient. We're here to discuss the game. Not mentioning WoW on a dating site.
[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha