So I named...

General Discussion
a Trevenant after Bashiok. It seemed fitting, considering they're both haunted trees, and all.

Have any of you given Pokemon (or other video game creatures/characters) WoW-inspired names? Or am I the only one?
press 1 if your Ghostly Skull is NOT named Zarhym
No! Maybe.... Stop grilling me!
I named all of my minipets after their corresponding CMs or SFAs.

Except my Sprite Darter. For some reason "Syndri" is blocked even though none of the other blue names are.
Cinderkitten named Lore.

Sadly it always die in pet battles.

/HighPaw
That's actually kind of spooky if you know what the pokedex entry for trevenent and its pre-evolved form are:

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/708.shtml

As for me, I think I've named a couple of my pokes WoW names. Mostly after raid bosses. I don't think I did with any of my X and Y main team, I just remember naming my Tyrantraum "KingTinyArms."
I plan on naming my Pierre pet Daxxarri when I craft it.
I would've named my shiny Charizard Deathwing but it's a she. I'm not the original owner anyway so I can't nickname her.

I'm still baffled I randomly hatched a shiny Tyrunt while IV breeding. I wasn't even doing the Masuda Method o_o
I would've named my shiny Charizard Deathwing but it's a she. I'm not the original owner anyway so I can't nickname her.

I'm still baffled I randomly hatched a shiny Tyrunt while IV breeding. I wasn't even doing the Masuda Method o_o

Played since the original blue. Never seen a shiny in the wild.

Ain't even mad though.

(Yeah I really am.)

I've seen a shiny rattata. tentacool. spearow. swablu. geodude

My other shinies were gifts. Relicanth ( friend didn't want one ) Gardevoir. Tyranitar. My Charizard X
press 1 if your Ghostly Skull is NOT named Zarhym

Mines name is sp00n.

HE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HIM HOW DOES NOBODY NOT NOTICE ERMAGERD!
12/20/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Rosenivy

I've seen a shiny rattata. tentacool. spearow. swablu. geodude

My other shinies were gifts. Relicanth ( friend didn't want one ) Gardevoir. Tyranitar. My Charizard X

haha..hah..haha. I'm so happy for you. *says through clenched teeth*
haha..hah..haha. I'm so happy for you. *says through clenched teeth*

Come check out the PTC thread over in the games section here. I'm not sure if Hallowedsins can help with his old method of getting shinies. Worth a shot.