Stop with the new player

General Discussion
STOP LISTING SEN'JIN AND QUEL'DOREI AS NEW PLAYER AREAS. It was ok when the servers first connected but now u cant do anything anywhere without stumbling over new players. Please lese some of the sower populated servers as new not one that has 125,000 players in it.
There's no point in a new player server, if it's not listed as a new player server...
So you rolled on a "New Players" server and are annoyed that you constantly see new players?

I kinda wished my server was still a new players one. I miss seeing new players.
So you rolled on a "New Players" server and are annoyed that you constantly see new players?

Since the server merge, Quel'dorei has been full to locked most days having previously been a low to medium pop server. I believe the frustration is over the now frequent queue that has only ever existed once previously in the history of QD.

I'm on Bronzebeard. One of the original servers from vanilla. A couple years ago it was turned into a new player server, and it no longer is.

Point is, she probably didn't roll on a new player server
Aren't new player servers just low pop servers?
Aren't new player servers just low pop servers?

Yeah, my realm was New Players for a while, when it was low-mid beforehand.
For the first time since I started on Sen'jin, we have a queue to log in.

Highest I have been on it has been 43 though, so not to bad, but still... it shouldn't be listed as a "New Players" server anymore.

I am perfectly fine with more people playing, in fact I have wanted it for a while, but if you want new players to come to Sen'jin or QD, increase the server size or something. I don't think login queues are a good message to give to people who are new to WoW.
01/01/2014 11:07 AMPosted by Aedria
now u cant do anything anywhere without stumbling over new players.

NEW PLAYER SERVERS HAVE NEW PLAYERS!?

OH THE HUMANITY!
u people have no idea what is happening QD and SJ are being listed as New Player every early morning and the increase in population is ruining the server. Since the connection the server has grown another 50% and with making 90 so easy now, it only takes a few days, things are getting quite crowded in areas where u normally try and do your dailies.
I kinda wished my server was still a new players one. I miss seeing new players.

I can agree. I actually like answering their questions and pointing them in the right direction.
The truly new ones...
as an old school since bc qd player "shut up" I havent seen this many ppl since early wotlk its a good thing.
-toskosa

your on my server and I see people leveling up all the time.
The lag can suck at times but I don't mind it so much... If I remember right QD didn't used to be listed as "new players"... just used to say PVE, population medium or something...
STOP LISTING SEN'JIN AND QUEL'DOREI AS NEW PLAYER AREAS. It was ok when the servers first connected but now u cant do anything anywhere without stumbling over new players. Please lese some of the sower populated servers as new not one that has 125,000 players in it.

Please, send them our way... I check out the lowbie ares, and there are never any new players... Oh, you'll get the odd person on a starter account, but no one who's actually going to play beyond level 20... Everyone else is just a re-roll... How am I supposed to be nice and helpful and give new players some bags and a bit of gold if I can't find new players???
This isn't the first time QD has been labeled as a new player server. I played on QD during BC and Wrath, and I believe it was listed as one around the time of the release of Ulduar.