To the server xfers

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 5 Next
You paid your cash, you left our realm but yet you continue to stay apart of our community in the forums, playing the exact same game, with maybe a couple less times you might get ganked.

Worth it?

Also, why not grace your new servers with your forum presence, we know you left, said your goodbye, and continue to stick around. Looks like some people have buyers remorse? Or you just know you left a community where you might have been someone to a place where no one knows nor cares who you are.

Come back to BH, you know you belong here, or keep the goodbyes legit and see ya in the BGs.
I'm in your guild, loser.
For now Nerd
Woah. I may not RP you back to life now.
:/
Why leave in the first place...

A very vocal minority continuously says that this server is extremely unbalanced. It's not.

Stop being bad.

You didn't go to ED with some of the others?
He did just trying to do what I can to help BH even if it is letting...it...in(it smells are fish oil from its RP)

A very vocal minority continuously says that this server is extremely unbalanced. It's not.

Stop being bad.

Bunch of chicken littles. I dont have much of an issue myself other than if I go on an Orgrimmar raid. That in itself is stupid regardless. Besides, nice to have a lower population sometimes. Less of a hunt to find people to fight.

Stop being bad.

Bunch of chicken littles. I dont have much of an issue myself other than if I go on an Orgrimmar raid. That in itself is stupid regardless. Besides, nice to have a lower population sometimes. Less of a hunt to find people to fight.

Yes, there are more Horde on this server than Alliance, but does that mean there is no Alliance? No.

To the people who went to ED:
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/holy+++again+no+one+cares+_97cd41d3cb7abfd113ce0ddfb7dba290.jpg
12/28/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Snowta
Also, why not grace your new servers with your forum presence, we know you left, said your goodbye, and continue to stick around. Looks like some people have buyers remorse? Or you just know you left a community where you might have been someone to a place where no one knows nor cares who you are.

I have noticed a couple(not all) of the people that transferred only make negative posts here now about the server. It makes me wonder if those couple only want attention.

Stop being bad.

just don't turn into a QQ on me
I wont steer dem piggy tails no mo
yes'um
I'm still on BH

Yes, there are more Horde on this server than Alliance, but does that mean there is no Alliance? No.

Exactly. There are still A LOT of alliance. Tons of new guild I've never heard of/seen before.

I have noticed a couple(not all) of the people that transferred only make negative posts here now about the server. It makes me wonder if those couple only want attention.

Yup. I guess they're not getting their attention-fill on their new server.
I'm still on ur sever touching ur things
12/28/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Chrysis
touching ur things
Just love me, and love BH. Come back. Stop the ridiculousness.
Come back

50$
Beckinfail is a !@#$e guild leader.