To the server xfers

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Beckinfail is a !@#$e guild leader.

</3
Looks like a good ol' fashioned attention fishing to me.

Edit: My funny picture of a guy fishing for attention didnt work :(

I saw it, it was a good effort but mostly looked like a guy with a giant **##%!!#.

http://i.imgur.com/Q6ZRVQq.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/Q6ZRVQq.jpg?1

Ah ha! Saved by the alliance, who woulda thunk it.
Was it the exact pic you had? lol
Nope, but I failed at making a stick figure so I did a quick google search for a pic to replace it but found nothing.
Oh no, please tell me more about how your faction is outnumbered.
I'd like to meet someone in person who legitimately sits at home worrying about this.
I'll even offer to help them flip through the phone book for some therapy.

That's what this is about? I don't recall that.
12/28/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Snowta

You were talking about people who left because of the horde domination of the population. This is me mocking those people.
Seeing all of these topics :). It makes me glad that my efforts here on BH were well worth it.
Seeing all of these topics :). It makes me glad that my efforts here on BH were well worth it.

I mean it only took a little tweaking of my troll persona and a bigger guild to talk for.

Says the Ally server xfer.
12/28/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Snowta

Says the Ally server xfer.
12/28/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Helladin

You were talking about people who left because of the horde domination of the population. This is me mocking those people.

Helladin, you had panic attacks when you were in between horde and ally because you were "promised" and officer position but you didnt want to be a kind of "prodigal son" returning back to rallys. I remember this in vent. Anything you say is invalid.

Helladin, you had panic attacks when you were in between horde and ally because you were "promised" and officer position but you didnt want to be a kind of "prodigal son" returning back to rallys. I remember this in vent. Anything you say is invalid.

It's a sad thing that people are so invested in their internet persona that they actually sweat about it. I guess it's because it's the most important thing to them.

It's a sad thing that people are so invested in their internet persona that they actually sweat about it. I guess it's because it's the most important thing to them.

lol my exact thoughts.
I just remember being hardcore on alliance.