To the server xfers

Bleeding Hollow
You paid your cash, you left our realm but yet you continue to stay apart of our community in the forums, playing the exact same game, with maybe a couple less times you might get ganked.

Worth it?

Also, why not grace your new servers with your forum presence, we know you left, said your goodbye, and continue to stick around. Looks like some people have buyers remorse? Or you just know you left a community where you might have been someone to a place where no one knows nor cares who you are.

Come back to BH, you know you belong here, or keep the goodbyes legit and see ya in the BGs.

Well heres a thought, if you and everyone else TALKING about us as though we can't respond would stop making stupid threads like THIS THREAD, then maybe we wouldn't have a reason to post on BH. BTW, ED is awesome so far, BH is a cesspool FOR MY PLAY STYLE (not necessarily yours). I like to WPvP in 1v1s or max 3,4,5v5s. The place to do that is the Isle and u can't on BH due to the ridiculous imbalance.

Perhaps you thought we wouldn't respond to posts titled "To the server xfers" . . .
The only reason this thread was made was to target the people who transferred which we all know are lurking and posting in the Bleeding Hollow forums, its not like this was pulled up from a topic list to lure ED transfers back to our forums.

I mean it only took a little tweaking of my troll persona and a bigger guild to talk for.

The moment I arrived your entire existence was veiled by mine. But I'm glad I was able to finish what you started. I'm currently doing the same to ED. ED's Alliance population is already growing beyond the Horde's.
Well heres a thought, if you and everyone else TALKING about us as though we can't respond would stop making stupid threads like THIS THREAD, then maybe we wouldn't have a reason to post on BH. BTW, ED is awesome so far, BH is a cesspool FOR MY PLAY STYLE (not necessarily yours). I like to WPvP in 1v1s or max 3,4,5v5s. The place to do that is the Isle and u can't on BH due to the ridiculous imbalance.

That's cool
You can get back to roleplaying now
12/28/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Diaboliçal

That's cool
You can get back to roleplaying now

When I was on BH I roleplayed building a campfire on your corpse every time I saw you, really prepared me for ED.
When I was on BH I roleplayed building a campfire on your corpse every time I saw you, really prepared me for ED.

You must have not roleplayed it enough because every time on the isle if I saw you, you were merked LOL.
You must have not roleplayed it enough because every time on the isle if I saw you, you were merked LOL.

You sure have some interesting delusions. Seriously tho, I don't think I ever lost a 1v1 to you. You were just another WSC guy who never fought without 2-3 people at his back. Without a zerg at your back u were running in the other direction.
Tavern of the mists is now tavern of the Phen.
You sure have some interesting delusions. Seriously tho, I don't think I ever lost a 1v1 to you. You were just another WSC guy who never fought without 2-3 people at his back. Without a zerg at your back u were running in the other direction.

The only mage I'd run from is mark. you're a lil rusty brah. ;)
The only mage I'd run from is mark. you're a lil rusty brah. ;)

Whatever u say Chief. I remember every single player in WSC that had the balls to fight me. ALL of them are no longer in WSC (for obvious reasons). You are not one of them. You have found the right guild :)
The only mage I'd run from is mark
Got jays on my feet jays jays on my feet

Inb4 horde come and gank you and steal your jays.
Inb4 horde come and gank you and steal your jays.

Scumbagmark takin yo jays
Imagine if Andrew got a girlfriend, and she came to the forums and read what he posted. L0L.
Vex, I didn't see you as one to take things so personally. You went pretty rage there… Didn't see that coming. Why would I make a title like that without at least some comment from one of you lot? Would be pretty dumb. It's okay though, I'm glad you felt like you needed to caps lock some strong points. Noted buddy...

In other words, yes this also was not put onto any other server's forums. Just addressing the fact that if you want to be a part of the BH community still like posting on our forums quite a bit, may as well just be part of the BH community as a whole.

One thing I did get from your post though vex is that you gave no care to the community here. It was all about personal play. So all your previous posts about "caring" are practically null and void. Not trying to flame just putting down the facts.

I wish the the best of luck in ED, again, I didn't take you for a rager. Hopefully ED will be the saving grace to the cesspool of players here on BH.

I am the 99% cesspool.
I am the 99% cesspool.
12/28/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Snowta
Vex, I didn't see you as one to take things so personally. You went pretty rage there… Didn't see that coming.

Listen here! I could tell you stories about Vexlander that would make your toes curl in your Dwarf boots. I will let you decide on your own if these are good or bad true stories.
I like to WPvP in 1v1s or max 3,4,5v5s. The place to do that is the Isle and u can't on BH due to the ridiculous imbalance.

you could of just grouped with someone you know