Multi-Gaming Org. Recruiting on Proudmoore!

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 13 14 15 Next
Wooo Pre-Launch Event Day :)

Check out Grievance if you are needing an amazing guild for BfA!
Come join us if you are looking for a guild to call home! Grievance isn't just a guild, it's a community and a family! We are all super excited to start playing around with the class changes today. Come play the "What should we main in BfA game?" with an amazing, friendly, helpful guild!

We are looking for raiders, people interested in trying some world pvp with the new war mode, or just casual players who are tired of playing WoW by themselves!

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Starley#6436
Looking for guild to settle into and call home before the launch of Battle for Azeroth? Wanting some people to chat with while you level alts, farm gold/transmogs, or whatever else your pre-BfA goals are? Or maybe you are interested in doing a bit of late expansion raiding. We are still full clearing H-Antorus every week while we wait for the expansion to release!

***Now on Discord!!***

Come join us! We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun! We have many members who enjoy mythic+ running or just hanging out in guild chat or Discord if raiding isn’t your thing!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. (Going down to 1 team two days a week for the summer/pre-Xpac lull) Progress: EN 7/7 N, 7/7 H 7/7 M; TOV 3/3 N 3/3 H 3/3 M; NH 10/10 N 10/10 H 9/10 M. ToS: 9/9 N, 9/9 H.

***Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11M.***
(Mythic is not a normal part of our progression goals, but something we do when the sun and moon align to allow it.)

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people a M+ as possible.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! Grievance isn't just a guild, its a community and a family! Check us out at:

grievancegaming.org

Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums.

Other places to check out our community:
Twitch - twitch.tv/grievance
FaceBook - facebook.com/WorldOfGrievance
Twitter - twitter.com/GrievanceGaming

We also have a Horde guild on the Thrall server, if that's something you're looking for.

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436, or do a /who Grievance in game and message any member to talk to an officer!
Excited to see what happens next in the BfA story :)

If you need a great guild to experience BfA with give Grievance a look!
Come join us if you are looking for a guild to call home! Grievance isn't just a guild, it's a community and a family! Always looking for more players to join us!

We are super excited for BfA and can't wait to experience all the new content together! It's been a blast trying out the 8.0 class changes and working on deciding on mains for BfA, of course some of us are still undecided ;)

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Starley#6436
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)

Would love to have more join us for BfA- you cannot find a better guild to join.
Always looking for more players to join the Grievance family! Come find your home before BfA launches and experience the new content with an amazing group of players :)
If you are looking for a guild that you can be a part of for years to come Grievance is worth a look!

Star is an amazing recruiting officer and easily reached for any questions you could have about the guild :)
Less than 2 weeks till BfA!! Soo excited!! :)

If you are looking for that guild to call home and a gaming family to join, come check out Grievance. This guild has an amazing community, great players, and just fun people to be around. We'd love to have you come join our family and explore the new expansion together!

If you are interested in Grievance but would like to get more of a feel for its members you can get a temporary discord invite to chat with us :)
BfA is right around the corner! If you are still guild shopping give us a look! You cannot find a more welcoming guild :)
If you are looking for a guild to call home, check Grievance out! We aren't just a guild, we are a community and a family! With 8 days until BfA launches, now is the perfect time to join us and start getting to know our amazing members. Everyone is super excited to see the new content and we love having new people join us in our adventures :)

With less than a week until the launch of BfA, come find the guild you can finally call home! Everyone is super excited about the new expansion and can not wait to explore the new content together! We would love to have you join us for this next journey in World of Warcraft. We are currently looking into filling our raid roster for a 3rd raid team we are adding for BfA!

Now on Discord!!

We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun! We have many members who enjoy mythic+ running or just hanging out in guild chat or Discord if raiding isn’t your thing!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have multiple raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. (Going down to 1 team two days a week for the summer/pre-Xpac lull) Progress: EN 7/7 N, 7/7 H 7/7 M; TOV 3/3 N 3/3 H 3/3 M; NH 10/10 N 10/10 H 9/10 M. ToS: 9/9 N, 9/9 H.

Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11M. (Mythic is not a normal part of our progression goals, but something we do when the sun and moon align to allow it.)

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people a M+ as possible.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! We have chapters in a ton of different games to give you the option to stay with the same guild and community! By joining Grievance, you don’t just join a guild, you become part of a community and a family! Check us out at:

www.grievancegaming.org

Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums.

Other places to check out our community: Twitch - twitch.tv/grievance FaceBook - facebook.com/WorldOfGrievance Twitter - twitter.com/GrievanceGaming

We also have a Horde guild on the Thrall server, if that's something you're looking for.
Looking for more to fill out our 3 raid teams going into BfA! Come join our amazing community and find that guild to call home :)

Everyone is so excited for BfA release and we'd love to have new people join us in our adventures in the new content! Discord and gchat is going to be a blast come BfA launch! :)

If you are looking for a friendly, helpful, amazing guild to call home before BfA launches in less than 2 days, check out Grievance!

We are always looking for more members to join our community and would love to have you join us for the fun that BfA is going to bring!
Launch has been a blast so far! If you are looking for a guild to join to adventure in BfA with, come check Grievance out!

We are having 80+ people online, Discord has been super active. We have a ton of groups questing, pvping, running dungeons, etc. Its been awesome and we are always looking for more to join us!

Come join us! We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 3 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. We are adding a 3rd team for BfA that will be focused for newer raiders or people looking to play in a laid back and casual atmosphere while still maintaining moderate progression. Our other 2 raid groups will be the same casual accomplished heroic focused set up we had for all of Legion.

We are currently looking for mostly ranged dps and healers with an offspec to balance out our raid roster. Other classes of course are welcome to apply!
We are in most need of:
Healers with Off Spec
Paly- Holy/Ret
Monk-Mistweaver
Shaman- Resto
Ranged Dps
Shaman- Ele
Priest-Shadow
Druid- Balance
Melee
Deathknight and Enh Shaman
Tank with Off Spec
Paladin and Warrior

We also offer an Open Raid (Mains/Alts/Members) that runs on Sunday’s from 5 pm pst to 7pm pst.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! Check us out at:

grievancegaming.org

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436, or do a /who Grievance in game and message any member to talk to an officer!
Always looking for more to join our community! If you are looking for your forever home, come check us out!

We've had tons of normal, heroic, and mythic dungeon groups going, people grouping up to complete world quests, doing some world pvp. Its been great seeing so many people in game and in Discord! We had our first guild pvp event for BfA last night, a war mode raid on the horde zones, it had a great turn out and we are looking forward to the next!
Still trying to find the right guild to call home? Come check Grievance out! We are always looking for new members to join our community!

Everyone's super excited for the raid to release on Sept 4. We have all been enjoying the new content, doing tons of guild runs to try and make sure we are raid ready. Love to have you join our fun! Even if you aren't wanting to raid, we still love having new people to run stuff with!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 3 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. We are adding a 3rd team for BfA that will be focused for newer raiders or people looking to play in a laid back and casual atmosphere while still maintaining moderate progression. Our other 2 raid groups will be the same casual accomplished heroic focused set up we had for all of Legion.

We are currently looking for mostly ranged dps and healers with an offspec to balance out our raid roster. Other classes of course are welcome to apply!
We are in most need of:
Healers with Off Spec
Paly- Holy/Ret
Monk-Mistweaver
Shaman- Resto
Ranged Dps
Shaman- Ele
Priest-Shadow
Druid- Balance
Melee
Deathknight and Enh Shaman
Tank with Off Spec
Paladin and Warrior

We also offer an Open Raid (Mains/Alts/Members) that runs on Sunday’s from 5 pm pst to 7pm pst.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! Check us out at:

grievancegaming.org