Recruiting on Proudmoore (Alliance)!

Proudmoore
1 2 3 26 Next
Grievance is recruiting for our Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch)
EverQuest II - Permafrost Server
EverQuest Next (Guild available at launch)
Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server
Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server
Neverwinter - Dragon Server
Rift - Wolvesbane Server
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch)
Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)
World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server
World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
Aion - Siel Server
Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server
EVE Online
League of Legends
Tera - Tempest Reach Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
Battlefield 4
Warframe
World of Tanks

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
Steelheart
visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

*If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me in game or on our forums.

Skye - Recruiting Officer
sign me up
Hi Glenfurbac!

If you are interested in applying, please register on our forums and then apply in the WoW thread. Please be sure to state you are applying for the alliance guild as we have both factions. And of course, if you have any questions please seek me out or look for Cataclysm, or Shiera.

Thank you!
Greetings!

Grievance is proud to have made Proudmoore their new home for their Alliance faction guild.

If you are looking for a great family guild with no drama and helpful guildies you should definitely give Grievance a look. I have been a member for almost 2 years now, and like most have done my fair share of guild hopping. Once I found Grievance that all changed. I didn't just find a guild, I found a Family and people I knew I could trust and depend on.

So give Grievance a look see, you might just find your Forever Home!
I you're looking for a fun, friendly guild, then this is the place to be. Wonderful people and a very active guild. Last night we did a bunch of old raids for transmog and achievements, was loads of fun. Look forward to seeing you!
I am looking for a guild on Pmoore. I tried several but most of them add you, nobody says a work, no group invites or anything. I will try to get an invite later. =) (got many alts too)
Hi Supersaiyana!

I am glad you caught up with us in game! We love that you have joined us and look forward to a great 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Welcome to Grievance Supersaiyana! It was great talking with you ingame. I look forward to gaming with you!

Grievance is getting ready to have a great year in World of Warcraft!
Come join in the fun!!
Grievance looks like a wonderful guild! Is there a level requirement for membership to either the Alliance- or Horde-side guild here on Proudmoore? I didn't find anything about one on the website, but it looks like different affiliates might have different rules, so I wanted to check. I've got a few 90s on other servers, but I'm new to Proudmoore and my friend is 100% new to the game, so a good guild would be a huge blessing for us both, I think. :)
Grievance looks like a wonderful guild! Is there a level requirement for membership to either the Alliance- or Horde-side guild here on Proudmoore? I didn't find anything about one on the website, but it looks like different affiliates might have different rules, so I wanted to check. I've got a few 90s on other servers, but I'm new to Proudmoore and my friend is 100% new to the game, so a good guild would be a huge blessing for us both, I think. :)

Hi Shiua!

We have no level requirement. We only have our age requirement which is 18+. Our guild here on Proudmoore is Alliance, and we do have a Horde chapter on the Thrall server. If you are looking for a family type guild apply on the site and give us a try. We would love to have you and your friend!
Hear ye, hear ye...

On the 25th of January, Grievance will be holding an open council meeting and a State of Grievance address. There's a lot of excitement with new games coming, our suite of streams, Gamer Girls, a real life get-together and more!

Come look at Grievance for that complete gaming experience that is based on family, honor and loyalty versus egos and drama. It's why we have been around for 13+ years and why folks stay with the organization once they join.

Thank you!

www.greivancegaming.org
Greetings again everyone!

Like Skyeshadow said our State of Grievance address is coming up on the 25th. For me personally it is alot of fun to find out everything that our guild has planned for the year.

Grievance is a very well organized community of gamers who aren't just guild mates. We are family. If you are looking for a gaming experience like this. Then come on over. www.grievancegaming.org. You might just find what you are looking for!
Hello every one on Proudmoore

it is great to say that we have done the first wing of Flex SoO. took us 3:30 min total on our first attempt in there as a guild group.

1st boss was 1 wipe then killed it
2nd boss was 1 shot kill (w00t w00t)
3rd boss was 2 wipes then kill
4th was 7 wipes then killed it (took us a bit on this one)

but it was good to get this done.

Everyone that does not have a guild check us out. We have lots to offer across lots of different games and up coming games.
I am already a member in the SWTOR guild, I'd like to move my alliance characters already on Proudmoore to the guild here. Do I need to do anything other than post I'm changing main game on the Grievance site? Also, what days and times are raids and what ilvl required?
Come seek us out on Teamspeak or on our forums in the guild. There is always some one on most of the time.
Greetings! I am the Grievance Alliance Raid XO, and I would just like to inform you of our raiding stuff. We are a friendly and helpful guild, and we are always looking to get as many people as possible of pretty much any class/role (tanks and healers will get cookies upon arrival).

We downed the first wing of SoO Flex for the first time last week all in one go. It took roughly three and a half hours, but we finally got it. Currently we are playing around with the raiding schedule to format it in a way that we incorporate as many people that want to go as possible and that still flows well with their work schedule. I would like to make it a point that when the official raiding schedule is set, main toons are a priority. You will not be able to get an alt into the raid unless we have nobody available to fill that current role.

The current requirements for raiding are as follows:
1. You must be reforged
2. You must have gems
3. You must be enchanted
4. While there is no set iLevel requirement to get into Flex, we do ask that you be in the upwards of 510 or higher. (This is not hard at all and can be accomplished through LFR.)
5. HAVE FUN! We are not here to give anyone a hard time, this is just a game after all and we just want to have a good time.

I strongly suggest giving Grievance a chance as it may be the last guild you ever have to taste test before you realize that it's where you belong. If you are interested, then give me a shout in-game via Relictus or Khailee; I am available most weekdays after 6 p.m.

Thank you for considering Grievance, and I hope to see you in-game!

-Relictus
Hello everyone viewing our post. We are always looking for new members to fill the ranks in our guild. We always have lots of games going at once. You should check us out, We have lots to offer.

As of Jan 25/2014

The Alliance side of WoW with in the guild moved from Embassy of the guild, to full guild status. This is a big thing in our guild and would like more people to be apart of this.

It was a long month to get here. We have 43+ active members of WoW - Alliance and we gained 18 new recruits in the time frame from moving to the server. We are Leveling up new people. Helping everyone out as needed. Raiding Flex for 2nd week now with 13 people showing up and downing the first wing, Just getting more people geared then move on to next.

For more info vist the website or msg myself in game.

Thanks all and have a great day.
Are you all still accepting new members? A friend of mine and I just came to proudmoore and are looking for a good, active community.
^same question as Denadrian. my wife and I just reactivated our accounts since August 2013, so this new patch is really fun trying to understand(sense the sarcasm?). However, after reading this post, you all seem really excited about your guild, which is rare to see on these forums. The only other question I would have is what are the raiding times? I tried really hard to see that, couldn't find it.
I wonder if we will get an answer...I added several people up there in game but yet none have been on