Alliance Vanguard 1 Year guild anniversary!

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
Serenity Now #1
War Front #1
War Front #1
Oh, and

HAx10 best FROSTMANE guild ever. u all suck in comparison.

Just for old times sake, you know back when we all had fun. Before the whole yadayaydaydaydayda stuff
Just for old times sake, you know back when we all had fun. Before the whole yadayaydaydaydayda stuff

I gotta agree with you on this one
although I did really enjoying slaying you nerds when I went Alliance
I gotta agree with you on this one
although I did really enjoying slaying you nerds when I went Alliance

I enjoyed the fights we had, although I enjoyed fighting you on my Rogue more, because Rogue v Ret da bess back before MoP
I enjoyed the fights we had, although I enjoyed fighting you on my Rogue more, because Rogue v Ret da bess back before MoP

Rip cata ret and RIP Elias champion of the Alliance never forgot phen
never forget
To Kag, Motts and the others...Do u guys have like an app or something that let's you know when there's a thread about Blom and AV? Seems like you guys get a b0ner every time something is said about Blom and the guild.

Does Blom have an app for every thread or post that mentions dying in bodies of water and/or the act of drowning? :0 Cause I mean, his reaction time is way quick on those.
Rip cata ret and RIP Elias champion of the Alliance never forgot phen
never forget

rip Lord Pheno, may he rest in peace.
Lukechio for Officer 2014

hahah motts my new number 1 fan :) thanks buddy i dont worry about titles tho bro ;)
inb4 another ED xfer :^)

i lol'd
Eli and Phen are the cutest twins.
green > blue
prot warrior pre patch duels get !@#$ on nerds
Does Blom have an app for every thread or post that mentions dying in bodies of water and/or the act of drowning? :0 Cause I mean, his reaction time is way quick on those.

Well that escalated quickly.
Hey Bawk , you know what would really be bad, if your family would all perish in a horrific fire and you would be the only survivor.

I promise I will not make "funny" gestures or statements that would force you to relive the incident
Congrats on 1 year. I've had fun with AV in and out of the guild.
Remember when you guys fell apart after losing to CLC 40v10. Grats on 1 year, the only guild I would join on alliance.
12/27/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Helladin
Remember when you guys fell apart after losing to CLC 40v10.

lol no
Come to Darkspear, Blom. You haven't seen a good holy paladin in months.