Elemental Portal Fire Sale

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

We just do what mmo-champion tells us to do, lol. If mmo-champion tells us that it's 4.0.3a, then that's what we call it. When mmo-champion calls the patch "puppies", that's what we call it, lol.

-Pout- I do not. You hurt my little green heart.
For those of you who didnt believe 4.0.3a was going to be tomorrow, what more do ya need? =P they wouldnt allow a whole week of JP farming
2nd page
proudmoore shamans ftw

I know right? It should be H for Horde. =D
lol this entire forum post made me chuckle
(in a good way)
I'm not going to draw any conclusions from this....

YES I AM IT'S TOMORROW OMG!!
I'm not going to draw any conclusions from this....

YES I AM IT'S TOMORROW OMG!!

this

But, but.. you were calling it that. Let's never have letters in our patches ever again. It should have been 4.0.3.5.

A confirmation if I ever saw one :D
Thanks guys, we'd had trouble getting the event completed on my realm so this is good to see today... I'm glad people will get a bit of time to get a run at them for today at least :)
Stop playin' with mah feelings and announce dah damn patch 4.0.3a already!
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.
Proudmoore represent!

LOL! I got on just long enough to move my 80's to IF and were wondering wtf the cogs were for. I thought the event was broken!
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.

i lol'd

nou