Elemental Portal Fire Sale

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

We just do what mmo-champion tells us to do, lol. If mmo-champion tells us that it's 4.0.3a, then that's what we call it. When mmo-champion calls the patch "puppies", that's what we call it, lol.

I now deem patch 4.0.3a, 4.0.3puppies
/squee!
4.0.3 A? When has a patch ever had a letter after it? You guys make up the weirdest stuff.

You mean I've been mindlessly repeating things fed to me for the last week? Say it ain't so...

4.0.4? 4.∞?
:[
WoooooO!!! Gonna do dem bosses one last time before saying goodbye to the old world!!

:D
If we don't get the patch tomorrow, I swear to god, I'm going to have such a case of vapours.

There will be a mighty waving of the fan, a mighty crying of the "OH MY STARS AND GARTERS!" Hands will be cast across foreheads and mouths will dangle agape. Witnesses will exclaim, "He's going to faint!" and "Why is that man wearing a petticoat!" as I succumb to the floor.

Things will be seen that can not be unseen.
I always kill them in this order:

1. Crown Princess Theradras
2. Grand Ambassador Flamelash
3. Prince Sarsarun
4. Kai'ju Gahz'rilla

Unfortunately, there is no heart boss for me to kill 5th.

Mimiron's heart...

Oh yay. Frivolous devs are always good. :P
Seems like the invasions are happening every hour now as well.

You're such a tease.
Mimiron's heart...

If anyone it's XT-002
If we don't get the patch tomorrow, I swear to god, I'm going to have such a case of vapours.

There will be a mighty waving of the fan, a mighty crying of the "OH MY STARS AND GARTERS!" Hands will be cast across foreheads and mouths will dangle agape. Witnesses will exclaim, "He's going to faint!" and "Why is that man wearing a petticoat!" as I succumb to the floor.

Things will be seen that can not be unseen.
The Elemental Portals are having a fire sale?!

OH THE BURNING AMAZING GRAAAACE...
Where shall i make my tent tonight if i wants to avoid a possible forest fire *wink* *wink* ?
Hrm? This is terribly confusing, lol
no surprise on that front, tho, i suppose. lol
Man, my hunter badly needs the legs from Gahz'rilla but I'm so horribly burnt out from running it so much last week. Life is hard. :(
One such shaman, a one 'Krunkmaster' from Proudmoore was quoted as saying "This is hinting at something far more sinister.".

I know Krunk, he's in my guild on Proudmoore.

He also passed out in a pink easter dress during Pride. That was just as scary as this.