Hello Baelgun!

Baelgun
Who reads these forums regularly? I know I do. How often would YOU say you check these specific realm forums daily?

For me, probably like twice or so a day, though I do not reply to every thread.
I read once or twice a day, though I am not sure why. It's usually the same stuff over and over. Bane this, Crisp that, Nemesis there. I usually just check the recruitment thread I created, and maybe a couple others.
I read once or twice a day, though I am not sure why. It's usually the same stuff over and over. Bane this, Crisp that, Nemesis there. I usually just check the recruitment thread I created, and maybe a couple others.

That's understandable. And yeah, even though it is usually the same sort of thing, I still like coming on here to see my fellow Baelgun-ites :P
<HUGE DINOSAUR> will be realm #1.
Who are you people
Reminds me of my ODG days on Baelgun.
Reminds me of my ODG days on Baelgun.
ODG?
Ordo Dog Genus or something like that. The former #1 hardcore guild of the server. Then they all transfered because "Failgun" didn't give them enough support/live up to their expectations. It's what you get with an immigrant server, though. A place made up of transfers is also made up of outcasts.
Who?
12/08/2010 3:40 PMPosted by Sheeva
Ordo Dog Genus or something like that. The former #1 hardcore guild of the server. Then they all transfered because "Failgun" didn't give them enough support/live up to their expectations. It's what you get with an immigrant server, though. A place made up of transfers is also made up of outcasts.

How long ago was this?
12/11/2010 1:39 PMPosted by Aventh
<Bane> can't find enough people to do 25 man raiding in cata because of Baelgun.

It's basically the downfall of every guild that tries to progress on this server, just not enough talent around to recruit.

OR not everyone likes playing with a group of people who have a reputation for being immature and rude. I'm not saying everyone in <Bane> is that way, but the rep that the guild has is not that great. It deters people from wanting to play with them.
<Bane> is fine. Hope this helps. Trollers gotta troll. <3