The Tauradin Welcome Thread

Paladin
I don't welcome them.

the BELFs and Draenei were the developers' first attempt to equalize the disparity in faction character size.

Compare gnomes dwarves and humans, vs taurens orcs and trolls. When you and all your friends are bigger and meaner looking you feel more confident, and when you and your friends are smaller and harmless looking you feel less confident.

The main reason to be a puny BELF was to play as a paladin. Now the hord get HUGE paladins. Way to undermine the equalization blizzard. Not cool.

But the alliance is getting some fierce looking worgens, and the horde get puny tiny little things, goblins.

Let's keep it along those lines until pvp evens out.

Oh and nerf BELF racials while your at it. Also keep the extra long pvp queues for the hord; pvp ez-mode should have a price.

NRR
This is supposed to be a tauren. Hello.
Moo... Okay, so... anyone else a tauren pally? just switched to mine, and i dont have my mount, do we hav eto do the quest over? im confused

You need to go train it.

I wish the character list on these forums would update :(
/tries to hide utensils, BBQ pit, and sauce

WELCOME TO ALL YOU DIVINE BOVINES!!!

~drool~

(wondering when the first one will show up)
I'm a Tauren Paladin, got the change, but it hasn't registered on the forums.
Moo... Okay, so... anyone else a tauren pally? just switched to mine, and i dont have my mount, do we hav eto do the quest over? im confused

Go to your trainer.
Welcome Tauren Paladins, hopefully you'll make our tier sets look more bad@ss.
Does anyone know what will happen to my Blood Knight Tabard if I switch?
Red Bull gives you... wait for it...

KINGS!

It becomes a guild tabard.
I am now a Tauren wewt!
Just waiting for my race change to go through...
but but my tauradin isn't showing on armoury or anything yet..... awwww =[ but thankyou for the welcome! Even though I don't look like one just yet. xD
i'm a Big Mac now. What it is
You guys lie!!!! Where are the beefy portraits???

It becomes a guild tabard.

So far my Blood Knight tabard hasn't switched over yet. So I guess we're keeping them
You guys lie!!!! Where are the beefy portraits???

Also, the portraits haven't updated for any of us. But if you check my profile, it'll say Tauren Protection Paladin. Must take a while for it to change then D:
They need to fix the size/placement of some the Paladin spells on Tauren. Avenging Wrath is like inside my back and Divine Protection animation is hilariously small.