Stay Blood elf or go Tauren

Paladin
IM looking forward about being a pally tauren was wondering if people will change race !

Mostly being different then other is very tempting but arcane torrent is a good thing also !

Which Race to choose people of WOW !
I am an elf of necessity and ready to go cow.
I know everyone on the forums hates blood elves, but tauren healing animations aren't very good, blood elves have better if you are primarily going holy. It you were going ret or prot I would say changing to a tauren is probably better, plus it's something new.
i will stay blood elf
<---- how can i give up this face?

How could you not?
Helmet toggle ftw.
I have a post like this on mmochampion forums and one gentleman made the perfect reasoning. Let me get it for you:

Originally Posted by Whiysper
Hide behind little elf paladin? Ridiculous. Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember I taste amazing with mustard!
I have a post like this on mmochampion forums and one gentleman made the perfect reasoning. Let me get it for you:

Originally Posted by Whiysper
Hide behind little elf paladin? Ridiculous. Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember I taste amazing with mustard!

I'm going tauren, and yes that will be my new sig.

And to show how serious I am;

A Character Race Change for the character Lightworx is now ready! The character can now enter a special race change and customization menu located on the in-game character selection screen.

Near the character's name on the character select screen, there should be an option to enter the customization menu for that character. When you are satisfied with the changes, you can enter the game immediately as your new character race. If you wish, you can put off the changes for a later time and just play the game as before.

I'm debating it...but...but...I LIKE BEING THE PRETTY BLOOD ELF. :(