Cairne

Moon Guard
I'm in TB right now.

When I arrived ten minutes ago there were three or four people /kneeling. So I quietly joined them.

Every few minutes, someone new approaches and will /salute, or /cheer, or /kneel. Some people are waving /bye, or /crying. But a small crowd has gathered of kneeling people paying their respects or just sitting here.

Of course, it's all OOC. No one ICly knows he's going to die. But still...

I feel strangely touched.

It's not long until the servers go down. Who else will come by?
Thrall is more important.

SHOO, we're trying to mourn here! /chases off with a big stick.
I'm in TB right now.

When I arrived ten minutes ago there were three or four people /kneeling. So I quietly joined them.

Every few minutes, someone new approaches and will /salute, or /cheer, or /kneel. Some people are waving /bye, or /crying. But a small crowd has gathered of kneeling people paying their respects or just sitting here.

Of course, it's all OOC. No one ICly knows he's going to die. But still...

I feel strangely touched.

It's not long until the servers go down. Who else will come by?

I am The Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions.

And I approve of this activity.
I'm giggling at anyone taking this IC.

Can you imagine if a bunch (and I mean like a *##!ton) of adventurers from all walks of the Horde came up to you and started crying, saying farewell and basically reading out eulogies?
Wouldn't you feel a little...antsy?
I'm giggling at anyone taking this IC.

Can you imagine if a bunch (and I mean like a *##!ton) of adventurers from all walks of the Horde came up to you and started crying, saying farewell and basically reading out eulogies?
Wouldn't you feel a little...antsy?

Uhhh... guys... I'm not dying or anythi---

<servers go down>
CAAIIIIRRRRNNNNNEEEE!

I'mma miss you, you big loveable moocow!

/cry
Rest in peace big guy. <3
Check the Cairne and Magni appreciation thread too, they're talking about it there as well. Cairne = My favourite Horde lore character -EVER-. Just throwing it out there... Papa Bloodhoof inspired me to create many a Tauren.
He's with the Earthmother now.

/cries
someone pass the BBQ sauce ? cairen makes a good meal.

I am the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions and by the time you have read this I will have already harvested 4 of your most vital organs and donated them to a nearby hospital.
someone pass the BBQ sauce ? cairen makes a good meal.

I am the Entrepreneur of Sensory Shapeshifting with Purpose of Infiltrationary Actions and by the time you have read this I will have already harvested 4 of your most vital organs and donated them to a nearby hospital.

Finally, a rogue -I- can get behind!

Dohohoho.