Epic names that weren't taken?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
So, I was trying to find a new name for a character or two last night. Just for when Cataclysm rolls around.

In spirit of Christmas, I began to go through the names of Reindeers.

I was honestly surprised that Cupid was not taken.
I also have Growlithe, yes, the Pokemon. I'm not as thrilled with it though.

How about some of your name finds?
(: And what should I make Cupid?
Warlock, Warrior, or Mage?
oh man, i was trying to get growlithe. it's been taken on my server for months. i got zubat, just cause it's funny.
To be fair, while it is a very recognizable name, most people associate cupid not with the reindeer but with the little naked baby. Most people don't want to be associated with naked babies.

Make him a male belf hunter?

To be honest, I agree with the Valentine's Day cherub being my first thought, but I'm still surprised that it wasn't taken.
Any widely recognized word is epic, like "Cow", or "Table".
I was able to secure Mir for my warrior that I"ll be leveling today :3
<------------- Is thinking warlock.....apply nine month love dot and watch the doom unfold!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm supprised i actually managed to get this name. i know i'm not the only person who plays wow who's easily distra.....ooooo....shiny
So, I was trying to find a new name for a character or two last night. Just for when Cataclysm rolls around.

In spirit of Christmas, I began to go through the names of Reindeers.

I was honestly surprised that Cupid was not taken.
I also have Growlithe, yes, the Pokemon. I'm not as thrilled with it though.

How about some of your name finds?
(: And what should I make Cupid?
Warlock, Warrior, or Mage?

You should come up with your own original names.
I try every household object I can think of, you'd be surprised how many are usually taken

This is true, I tried and they're taken. I got many two letter names taken on my server and other servers I plan on using sometime.

I have "Awesome" saved too but I gave that name up to my brother for his account's mage.

You should come up with your own original names.

How about no? Some people are fans of stuff (people are going to start on mine again) and like to name their characters after that. Names like Aetherlian or Anfuthiues or something silly/rpish like that doesn't fit with everyone.
i'm supprised i actually managed to get this name. i know i'm not the only person who plays wow who's easily distra.....ooooo....shiny

We are discussing cool names here.
When I finally got around to making a Death Knight, I was surprised to find the name "Crush" not taken. Perhaps there had been a Crush formerly but had transferred off the server.